IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Basic Migration Achieved!
In that I have equivalent tables and a littl Java jdbc program that copies all the records from one db to another. Still need to enable constraints (should be easy) and return to the porting of views with horrific joins. But at least I have a way to A-B the queries.

Progress (postgres?) feels good.

.....To the future or to the past, to a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone -- to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone:
.....From the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink -- greetings!

-- George Orwell, 1984
New Sweet.
Postgres IS good.

Pick your stored procedure language. Table inheritance. All kinds of Good Stuff.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Re: Sweet.
"Pick your sp language.."

I didn't know that - what are the choices?
-drl
New Re: Sweet.
Perl, Python, PlPGSQL, C, plus an API to link in anything you want.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New On warp you can use rexx too.
Dunno about other platforms.

Edit -- oops, typo in subject:)
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
Expand Edited by jake123 Feb. 5, 2004, 09:22:15 PM EST
New Should embed squeak
That would rock.

.....To the future or to the past, to a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone -- to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone:
.....From the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink -- greetings!

-- George Orwell, 1984
New I might try
Happy birthday TB
-drl
New You have 2.5 months
to make it for my dreaded 40th.

-- George Orwell, 1984
New 2.5? Whippersnapper! (But, why "dreaded"?)
     Basic Migration Achieved! - (tuberculosis) - (8)
         Sweet. - (admin) - (7)
             Re: Sweet. - (deSitter) - (6)
                 Re: Sweet. - (admin) - (5)
                     On warp you can use rexx too. - (jake123)
                     Should embed squeak - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                         I might try - (deSitter) - (2)
                             You have 2.5 months - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                 2.5? Whippersnapper! (But, why "dreaded"?) -NT - (CRConrad)