IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I do not read in the toliet
I do my business and them I am out of there.

I read at the Kitchen Table, the sofa, the bed, or someplace else. One of these days I might buy a desk for the extra room we have in the basement an do my reading and studying there.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New maybe you should start
-----
Steve
New I am just not keen on the idea
I do all my reading outside of the bathroom.

Any good reasons why I should start reading on the toliet?

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New A:You NEED to use ALL the time you can to improve your mind.
New The way I see it
if I am going to be blasting a dookie and it takes more than 15 minutes, I will either need to meditate to relax my bowels or pray for divine intervention. Reading a book would be the last thing I would do.

I have had times in my life of heavy stress and colon problems that took that long. I also have had times where I am constipated and cannot blast a dookie for weeks. While constiptated, I only spend time in the bathroom to take the occasional pisser.

"You ain't getting sh*t outta me, I've been constipated for weeks and there ain't a dang thing you can do about it!" Slim Pickens "1941".

New prunes, metamucil and (if needed) exlax
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New Tried them
no results. Almost had to have my bowels cleared by surgery. My Uncle actually had that happen to him. Locked Bowels are not laughing matter.

I drink NVP (Natural Vegtable Powder) in water and try to eat some salads once in a while. Been much better, can blast a dookie in only a few minutes now. Yeah I know, TMI, but hardly enough time to read a book.

New Used to work IT in the Dept. of Gastroenterology.
One of the Big Things was to cover the weekly presentations, set up the projector, hold the doctors' hands as they figured out PowerPoint...

Let's just say I know waaaay TMI about that part of the body. Ick.
"I'll stop calling this crew 'Orwellian' when they stop using 1984 as an operations manual." - J. Bradford DeLong
New Re: The way I see it
You're anal - that's your main problem. I knew it.
-drl
New read the original post and apply to Norman
He has problems letting go.
thanx,
bill
same old crap, con artists ripping off fools. Ah, hell, Catholic Church it start off that way. They All do. Jesus probably had three walnut shells one pea, then he's dead and can't be questioned,
Gabriel Dupre

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Not any more
now that I am less stressed and eating more fiber, it does not take as long. I can let go easier now. :)

New Reading must not relax you then
Cause that's what I do in there to relax.

Nightowl >8#

"To become different from what we are, we must have some awareness of what we are."
Eric Hoffer
New You are correct
reading does not relax me. I am not sure why, but somehow it does not. I tend to worry about forgetting what I've read, etc.

do you read in the toilet? - (boxley) - (34)
         What a bunch of - (Ashton)
         Actually - (tjsinclair) - (10)
             The porcelain throne is a place of learning, IMHO. -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
                 Agreed - (broomberg) - (3)
                     I learned how Exim's routing and transports work... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Re: I learned how Exim's routing and transports work... - (deSitter)
                     Re: Agreed - (deSitter)
             Re: Actually - (deSitter)
             Yeah, well... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 Re: Yeah, well... - (deSitter)
                 I leave my cell phone off unless I'm calling someone -NT - (tjsinclair)
             Same here - (Nightowl)
         Wireless net access. - (bepatient)
         I do not read in the toliet - (orion) - (12)
             maybe you should start -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (11)
                 I am just not keen on the idea - (orion) - (10)
                     A:You NEED to use ALL the time you can to improve your mind. -NT - (CRConrad) - (9)
                         The way I see it - (orion) - (8)
                             prunes, metamucil and (if needed) exlax -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                 Tried them - (orion) - (1)
                                     Used to work IT in the Dept. of Gastroenterology. - (inthane-chan)
                             Re: The way I see it - (deSitter) - (2)
                                 read the original post and apply to Norman - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Not any more - (orion)
                             Reading must not relax you then - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                 You are correct - (orion)
         I have a copy of the FAR's. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         I read anywhere I can hold a book. - (Silverlock) - (6)
             Hmmm.. a pre-postliterate Dinosaur, eh? -NT - (Ashton)
             Addicted to letters, in any (semblance of) order, eh? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 Ayup. - (Silverlock) - (3)
                     You've read Silverlock then, I take it... - (admin) - (2)
                         One of my all time favs - (Silverlock) - (1)
                             :-) -NT - (admin)

Who sliced the cheddar?
101 ms