IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 98SE "mini-reboot" -?-
I believe someone mentioned a way to restart some tasks in 9.x sans reboot - may have been a variant of ALT + [??].

I note Doze performing as expected: indeterminate. I rarely have printer on. Sometimes it can be powered up while Doze is running and still be recognized; other times - not. This is straight LPT-1 printer connection via Doze spooler, however config by Canon 1000 driver. 98SE-light and with no network connections even configured. 192 MB, P-III 600MHz e-Machine, though can't see that matters.

Don't know, of course - which task happens to run/not-run, as determines the printer outcome. Hmmm.. should get out the Rixtools and inventory tasks sometime; I suppose that some of the names might even be decipherable - though that wouldn't tell me how to restart one in 9.x - if you even can, by name.

Thanks,

Ashton
New Re: 98SE "mini-reboot" -?-
Shutdown-Restart while holding down the shift key. Causes a "warm start" of Windows, that is, goes to DOS mode and reloads all Windows drivers. This often results in a flashing cursor in the upper right with no progress. In that case, machine off.
-drl
     98SE "mini-reboot" -?- - (Ashton) - (1)
         Re: 98SE "mini-reboot" -?- - (deSitter)

Option #2, encourage death sports amongst the vegetarian crowd.
118 ms