IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think it goes back to the Salem Witch Trials
where girls accused others of being witches. They lied about it to get rid of people they did not like. History repeats itself?

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Re: I think it goes back to the Salem Witch Trials
A tiny aberration in an otherwise healthy, hard-working time - but yes, that is a similar process at work.
-drl
New Uhmm.. I think not.
I doubt, ... no, I deny that this type of behaviour "started" at the Salem witch trials. I'll leave it to you to find out why I say this.
-----------------------------------------
"If you don't vote, it's your fault!"

jb4
New I didn't say it started there
false witness goes back farther than the Salem Witch Trials, and it is mentioned in the Ten Commandments. I just gave an example of the Salem Witch Trials as how far it went back, but I did not say it was the first example of a false witness.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Do you read what you write?
-----------------------------------------
"If you don't vote, it's your fault!"

jb4
New Do you get more out of my posts than what I wrote?
Must be a hidden meaning in there I am not finding?

I did not say it went as FAR back as the Salem Witch trials, I just gave an example in America's past where it happened as far back as I could recall. Then I said that history repeated itself.

You had the chance to give another example that goes father back, but instead you chose to attack me and my post. Seems you are putting words into my post that are just not there.

Expand Edited by orion Feb. 1, 2004, 01:10:20 AM EST
New No, he doesn't. Trust me on this; nobody does.
     Pigs, prosecutors, monster teens, and the powerless - (deSitter) - (11)
         He's guilty: #1 Murican crime - being poor. Any questions? -NT - (Ashton)
         What are you going on about? - (Silverlock) - (9)
             Bullshit - (deSitter) - (8)
                 Yeah, fine - (Silverlock) - (7)
                     I think it goes back to the Salem Witch Trials - (orion) - (6)
                         Re: I think it goes back to the Salem Witch Trials - (deSitter)
                         Uhmm.. I think not. - (Silverlock) - (4)
                             I didn't say it started there - (orion) - (3)
                                 Do you read what you write? -NT - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                     Do you get more out of my posts than what I wrote? - (orion) - (1)
                                         No, he doesn't. Trust me on this; nobody does. -NT - (CRConrad)

Tracers work both ways.
96 ms