IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Dennis "Weasel" Miller has CNBC Show
He's now a news person. Tonight on CNBC.

The transformation of Miller from sharp cynical comedian with something to say, to rightest clone, is remarkable. I'll tune in just to see if there's anything left of the old Miller who was always good for a guffaw.
-drl
Expand Edited by deSitter Jan. 28, 2004, 09:02:16 PM EST
New Because he is right wing maroon
doesnt mean he doesnt have a sense of humor. Al Franken can wrestle dean hecklers and be funny at the same time. Hell all repos have a sense of humor, they laugh like hell when they watch us shuffle off to work with determined but scared look on our face.
thanx,
bill
same old crap, con artists ripping off fools. Ah, hell, Catholic Church it start off that way. They All do. Jesus probably had three walnut shells one pea, then he's dead and can't be questioned,
Gabriel Dupre

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Re: Because he is right wing maroon
Actually the show is pretty good - Naomi Wolf (bless her) and David Horowitz (damn him) are sitting next to each other and actually allowing one another to talk. I couldn't do that, I'd pull his chair out :) Discussing the Patriot act, Horowitz called resistance to it "seditious" (imagine!) and Wolf calmy pointed out that Israel does not spy on Israeli citizens, because it is a useless defense against terrorism.

Horowitz is even more like the fictional Groteschele than Rumsfeld, because he actually is the angry collectivist Jew.

The downside of the show, is the extreme anti-liberal bias. I find it amazing that the very word "liberal" means "one who supports being free" - as if this were bad.

I got the sense that Miller had retrenched somewhat. He seemed reasonable. Yes, he's still funny.
-drl
     Dennis "Weasel" Miller has CNBC Show - (deSitter) - (2)
         Because he is right wing maroon - (boxley) - (1)
             Re: Because he is right wing maroon - (deSitter)

Brain bleach now available in the 50 gallon jug.
67 ms