IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Reverse the order
There are too many reports of analysts and administrators in Intelligence complaining of the shortcircuiting done by this admin to get the reports that supported the politics. While your description of the spooks/cops may well be accurate, I don't see them as the driving force behind this illegal war.

It's a PNAC thing.
-----------------------------------------
.sig pending
New Re: Reverse the order
9/11, and indeed all terrorist activity, are criminal matters, not political ones. I don't trust the whining spooks any more than I trust the fascist Republicans. After all, as Phillips points out in his new work, the "Bushysty" and the intelligence community have been in bed together for a long time. It wasn't that long ago that the CIA was running amok around the world. Things like MATRIX and ECHELON are not the creation of the radical right - they are generally endorsed solutions.
-drl
     Bad choice RE no WMD - (deSitter) - (12)
         Reverse the order - (Silverlock) - (1)
             Re: Reverse the order - (deSitter)
         The Dems on the intel committee saw the same material as the - (boxley) - (3)
             Not really - (JayMehaffey) - (2)
                 Intel commitee see's the same crap as the prez -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     But intel committee's aren't allowed to comment on it. -NT - (Simon_Jester)
         To use someone else's analogy: - (a6l6e6x)
         Hard to separate them - (tuberculosis) - (3)
             Now there's an oxymoron for you: - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                 "domestic policy" "tax reform" "justice department" - (deSitter)
                 He's not stupid - (tuberculosis)
         More 1 then 2 - (JayMehaffey)

Ben "I make grown men want to slit their wrists" Tilly.
42 ms