I have two old cell phones. Too bad it won't work with either of them. Looks like it needs a special phone to work with the service.

$20USD every 90 days as a minimum is not too bad. Less than $7USD a month. I do not really make a lot of calls anyway. Rechargable by Top-Up cards, Internet purchases, or Credit Cards.

25 cents a minute for the first 10 minutes of the day and then 10 cents a minute after that. 10 minute call costs $2.50USD, 30 minute call costs $4.50USD. So making a lot of calls can get expensive. I think I'd only use it in emergancies like if I need a tow truck, or someone needs to reach me and it cannot wait.

Cheapest phone is $69USD. $139USD phone looks like it is based on one of those "The Matrix" sliding cell phones. $20USD off for a limited time, otherwise $159USD. $99USD phone looks about right, has speakerphone built in, downloadable ring tones and vibration alert option.

I am tempted to buy one if I can convince my wife to let us spend some money to buy one. Either that or find a cheap monthly rate like $20USD a month or less from another plan.