IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New SCO petitioning Govt. against foreign "Open Source thieves"
[link|http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/35042.html|http://www.theregist...tent/4/35042.html]

SCO Group chief executive Darl McBride has attempted to nudge the Homeland Security Advisory alert back up towards Red, by accusing foreign interests of undermining US national security in a draft letter to Congressmen.

How are they doing this?

"Instead of UNIX from any number of US companies or Windows from Microsoft, governments throughout Europe and Asia are using Linux\ufffd I find this particularly galling because that Linux software contains thousands of lines of my company's proprietary UNIX code - for which we receive no revenue."
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New snivelling worthy of gate's himself
same old crap, con artists ripping off fools. Ah, hell, Catholic Church it start off that way. They All do. Jesus probably had three walnut shells one pea, then he's dead and can't be questioned,
Gabriel Dupre

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Gee - I thought it was millions...

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New Sheesh.
bcnu,
Mikem

I don't do third world languages. So no, I don't do Java.
     SCO petitioning Govt. against foreign "Open Source thieves" - (admin) - (3)
         snivelling worthy of gate's himself -NT - (boxley)
         Gee - I thought it was millions... -NT - (imric)
         Sheesh. -NT - (mmoffitt)

I'm trying to be scientific about the ineffable and all you can think of is your schwantz.
66 ms