IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A phone call would have worked
and not involved zIWT forums.

Thanks for the info.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New she said it was too late to call and IMHO that was fine
same old crap, con artists ripping off fools. Ah, hell, Catholic Church it start off that way. They All do. Jesus probably had three walnut shells one pea, then he's dead and can't be questioned,
Gabriel Dupre

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New She could have called the next day
it was not that important and could wait. I do not want her to get into trouble just to leave me a message on here if her Email and Yahoo Groups fail.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New One time only here
I'll explain once. Norman's message on the other group seemed important, and I had promised him earlier I would respond that evening. So I tried to get online to answer him. It failed, (Yahoo) so I tried to get to the groups, it failed, and then your site loaded. I learned later that other people also couldn't access Yahoo groups/mail so it was a weird coincidence.

I only chose to use your site because it was the only thing I could load, then I made two posts and went to bed and gave up on the internet. I'll do my best not to have to do it again ever. I don't like to break a promise. I explained to him that in the future, if I promise something and don't show up to do it, there's a good reason.

I apologize to IWT for any inconvenience.

Nightowl >8#

"It is understanding that gives us an ability to have peace. When we understand the other fellow's viewpoint, and he understands ours, then we can sit down and work out our differences." Harry S. Truman

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." Timothy Bentley
     Attention Norman - (Nightowl) - (9)
         Use email for this sort of thing, I wot. -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
             Re: Use email for this sort of thing, I wot. - (Nightowl) - (3)
                 What, not even Hotmail? -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     Re: What, not even Hotmail? - (Nightowl) - (1)
                         I could see DNS problems causing that -NT - (ben_tilly)
         A phone call would have worked - (orion) - (3)
             she said it was too late to call and IMHO that was fine -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 She could have called the next day - (orion) - (1)
                     One time only here - (Nightowl)

One of them was this cute little yellowtail, and she's giving me the eye. So I figured, this is my chance for a little fun. You know, piece o' Pisces.
86 ms