IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New added to twit on or twit off
use headers
if your are about to groin kick a fellow member put twit on in the Subject Line the have the LRPD not kick off. Would take some dicipline but I think we could agree on this. Hell I might try this unilaterally if I am just poking a stick at someone elses post instead of having a deeper discussion.
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New Make it a check box on the post page.
Or better yet, a radio-group/combo-box (default: "Normal post") with alternatives like "Joke", "Ribbing", "Troll", "Flame" and so on. (And make sure the Admin has easy access to change this field after-the-fact, if the poster mis-classified his post...)
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows He'd Be Fucking Re-Classified (Upwards, Temperature-wise...) Most Of The Time
New Er, Christian...
...isn't that EzPostIcons or whatever they're called?

Feh.

Always KNEW you were of The Dark Side.

Peter
Shill For Hire
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
New Those couldn't work in conjunction with a ("twit-")filter...
...since there WAS no such filtering system on EzShite.

Here, we (uh, Scott) *could*, OTOH, add a bunch of check-boxes to the User Pref page. Like, "No, I don't want to see any jokes or trolls, but I feel like reading some flames today..."

Significant diff, IMO.

(Oh BTW, my categories suck, I know. For one thing, the thing about a troll is, you aren't supposed to know it *is* one. (OTOH, they could be "stealth" -- marked by no other icon than possibly an LRPD for "new". (Not that any of the categories need be marked by a category icon; they could just be there, or not, depending on your filter settings. (But my categories probably suck anyway. (Is anybode else beginning to wonder how many sets of parentheses I can nest inside each other? :-)))))
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
     Twit filter? - (Silverlock) - (12)
         Who said that? - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Not you - (Silverlock)
         Take a theoretical exercise. - (static) - (9)
             Easy - (Meerkat) - (6)
                 added to twit on or twit off - (boxley) - (3)
                     Make it a check box on the post page. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         Er, Christian... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             Those couldn't work in conjunction with a ("twit-")filter... - (CRConrad)
                 That was an unexpected front in the brainstorm... -NT - (static)
                 I like. :-) - (admin)
             Theory and reality - (wharris2) - (1)
                 Yes, I tried to mention that. - (static)

We can probably skip drugs and prostitution, but the mortgage business looks good.
61 ms