IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New At least it is some defence
I hardly ever comb my hair, or straighten out my shirt, so I am not a preener. I do not abuse waiters or waitresses. You noticed these things by meeting me once. As far as the rest, I think it may be dirived from my posts or assumptions about me. In that case, it may not be based on the true me. The only one that met me the most often and knows the most about me here is Nightowl, but of course thanks to the Kangaroo Court here, her opinion on me does not count.

I took a test with my doctor some time ago to see what I had, it had a ton of questions. Narcissism was not one of them that I scored on as having. It did find my paranoia, my depression, etc.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New As a recommendation, then...
...endeavor to post more in line with yourself.

Only you can control the opinions of the folks here.

Even you cannot deny that some of this criticism is indeed deserved...whether due to illness (perceived or real) or any other cause.

My $0.02

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

It goes in, it must come out.Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]

New I dissagree
I cannot control other people nor do I want to. Their opinions are there own and I have no influence over them. Some of them will twist my words if they have to, twist their own words if they have to, in order to get their opinion based on their bias of me. Ben just did that as an example. Some have a problem with Narcissists, so I become a Narcissist. Some have a problem with Liberals so I become a Liberal. Some have a problem with Conservatives so I become a Conservative. Etc. I know for a fact that the Groupmind here cannot be changed, no use trying to change it.

Nice to see Box at least testify that two of the opinions towards me are wrong, it is a start. Ben never met me, but Box did. Now let us see if Ben admits he could be wrong on those two issues.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

Are You a Narcissist? - (orion) - (22)
         I'm joining an isolation tank club -NT - (deSitter)
         You lied on the test - (ben_tilly) - (11)
             I chose what I thought was right - (orion) - (10)
                 You may not remember, but I do - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                     Ive met Norm, he is not a preener - (boxley) - (7)
                         At least it is some defence - (orion) - (2)
                             As a recommendation, then... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 I dissagree - (orion)
                         Making those changes, he scores 70 - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                             What a difference that makes - (orion) - (2)
                                 Grasping at small straws are we? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                     I get out of it what I can - (orion)
                     That is one then - (orion)
         It's not a good test. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             Right. Now if one of the questions was - (hnick)
         120. But then, I'm better than you lot. - (pwhysall) - (2)
             *chuckle* -NT - (slugbug)
             55. "Occasional" but I disagree. - (broomberg)
         LRPD says: Yes, m'lord. -NT - (Arkadiy) - (3)
             Heh - new .sig, Ark...? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 ObSentientLRPD: Can you stand the excitement? -NT - (inthane-chan)
                 Faith-based IT -NT - (Arkadiy)

And to the tune of a billion dollars I supplied to the DOE some tasty little nuggets of alien technology... and as one might expect I've been HARASSED for YEARS!
138 ms