IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New depends on your POV...
....an open mind is a learned mind.
New Re: depends on your POV...
My mind is, and always was, wide open. I am therefore willing to seriously entertain unpopular ideas in the attempt to get to the bottom of things.

The women I have met/do meet (very rare now) are best avoided.
-drl
New why...
Why are you so soured on women? What gives?

I've a strong notion that I've been through a helluva lot more than you when it comes to life experiences. Ever had your S.O. die?

Maybe a good resolution is some serious study and introspection? Life is short.

My $0.02,
Slugbug
New Re: why...
I should say, "American" women, because I never meet any non-American women. American women are so bombarded by expectations in the form of societal projections, that they have no time left to just be themselves and simply "relate" in the simple, natural sense, and so I always seem to end up talking to a blank stare. It is extremely uncomfortable. You can almost see women deliberately turn off the natural caring function because that is "weak" or "so yesterday" or whatever.

It's very sad, for me personally, as I really love women when they are free to be themselves (never), but much moreso for women, because they are laboring as a group under countless projections of the entire society, which can't be any fun.
-drl
New Ever try to talk to a Thai Woman?
My wife and her brother know a lot of Thai Women, some of them are single. They came over here on a student visa to study at school and work. Their background and upbringing is Buddist, so they are not as materialistic as American Women. Thai Women always smile, always are happy, it is their culture. My wife is half-Thai and it is very easy for me to get along with her. Of course she is not submissive and she is not my slave, but we tend to share things 50/50. If any conflict happens we both agreed to talk and work things out. No fights so far, and most of what we worked out was finacial, usually me spending too much on credit cards for computer equipment. :)

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Re: Ever try to talk to a Thai Woman?
Well, I think I'm alone for the duration. I have nothing to offer and really don't feel like telling college stories again. Thanks anyway.
-drl
New Your choice
I could have invited you to one of my brother-in-laws parties at his house that a lot of Thai people go to. Or taken you to the Thai Buddist Temple when they have a food fair. Thai women are very beautiful too and very nice.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New dealing in absolutes...
...making blanket assertions is never a good idea. I'm certain a small percentage of American women may be reflective of your opinion. However, the vast majority of us thrive on being ourselves and exuding not only natural, caring qualities, but also sharing our intellect, sense of humor, and more...

If I flipped your statement over and stated that American men are ego-centric, assholes that should be avoided, you'd more than likely tell me that I'm full of it, yes? Certainly, a small percentage of men are ego-centric, assholes, but the vast majority are not.

My $0.02,
Slugbug

New Re: dealing in absolutes...
You're a woman! No wonder you have a different reaction.

And of course I have "baggage". So I'm suspicious to begin with.

And you have a "life". So you meet other "lifers".

Not absolutes - empirical data. You can't even chitchat in the grocery line without being looked at like a cereal killer (haw haw).
-drl
     New Owl Resolutions - (Nightowl) - (26)
         deS res'en - (deSitter) - (22)
             Uh Huh - (Nightowl) - (3)
                 Re: Uh Huh - (deSitter) - (2)
                     Maybe Migraines cause telepathy? - (Nightowl) - (1)
                         Re: Maybe Migraines cause telepathy? - (deSitter)
             Damn man! - (bepatient) - (4)
                 Re: Damn man! - (deSitter) - (3)
                     See... - (bepatient) - (2)
                         Er, beep... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                             Oh.... - (bepatient)
             possible addendum? - (slugbug) - (10)
                 Re: possible addendum? - (deSitter) - (9)
                     depends on your POV... - (slugbug) - (8)
                         Re: depends on your POV... - (deSitter) - (7)
                             why... - (slugbug) - (6)
                                 Re: why... - (deSitter) - (5)
                                     Ever try to talk to a Thai Woman? - (orion) - (2)
                                         Re: Ever try to talk to a Thai Woman? - (deSitter) - (1)
                                             Your choice - (orion)
                                     dealing in absolutes... - (slugbug) - (1)
                                         Re: dealing in absolutes... - (deSitter)
             There is a good person - (orion)
             Horse sense - (Ashton)
         hnick's new years resolution - (hnick) - (2)
             1280x1024 - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 1024x768 - til I upgrade to a 15" PowerBook :) -NT - (Meerkat)

You are the antipost.
60 ms