IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Now Showing
"Monster", a movie about a psychopatic serial killer who is redeemed, and dare we say ennobled, by being a female homosexual prostitute who only killed men. I am not making this up. Can you imagine a movie that painted, say, Ted Bundy in a sympathetic light? David Berkowitz? Ted Kaczinski? Dahmer? Gacy? All these people repel us to the core, and any successful movie about any one of them would only get that success by detailing the murders in gruesome exactness.

Here, we know that a sexy beauty has become this beast, and we marvel at her ability to elicit sympathy from inside a fat suit and a facial mask. Can you imagine Dustin Hoffman getting kudos for showing how Ted Bundy was tortured by women to the point of lashing out at them all, randomly?

Yes, poor pitiful Eileen was really a Good Woman, driven over the edge by all the Bad Bad Men stalking the Earth with their raging phalluses of destruction.

Charlize Theron is a shoo-in as Best Actress. But I submit that this movie and the extremely favorable reaction to it, indeed the very fact that it exists, shows how our society has projected its deranged opinion of women onto a worthless - well, as worthless as Theosophy allows - person.
-drl
Expand Edited by deSitter Jan. 17, 2004, 06:52:32 AM EST
New Saw that and it portrayed her as the manipulative bitch
that she was, even her lesbian lover repudiated her claims and was horrified to the core.
thanx,
bill
same old crap, con artists ripping off fools. Ah, hell, Catholic Church it start off that way. They All do. Jesus probably had three walnut shells one pea, then he's dead and can't be questioned,
Gabriel Dupre

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New No fat suit
She put on 40 pounds for the role.
New so she says
my eyes say fat suit.

Must be jam 'cause jelly shakes like that
-drl
New Heard 30 minutes of NPR on it
Interviews with about a dozen people, both on the historical knew the pyscho side and the writer, director, and co-stars. I'm believing it.
     Now Showing - (deSitter) - (4)
         Saw that and it portrayed her as the manipulative bitch - (boxley)
         No fat suit - (broomberg) - (2)
             so she says - (deSitter) - (1)
                 Heard 30 minutes of NPR on it - (broomberg)

Now that's what I call self-defecating humor.
134 ms