IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Drugs
They work. They're good. An honest review.

10 reveries out of 10.
New Drugs are....
...a waste of energy and talent. Seen too many friends piss away their lives in pursuit of the next high and in the process managing to alienate everyone around them.
New Nogsh.
With one notable exception - alcohol. A drug, which when consumed in moderation, and in company has brought me a great deal of pleasure over the years.

Except when you're stood at the bar and someone says "Hey, you're in computers, right? Well, my sister's PC blah blah blah blah"...

Peter
Shill For Hire
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
New Like all other physical things...
...drugs are a tool.

Used properly, with a concrete goal in mind, under proper guidance, they can be a tool for enlightement and transformation.

Used as most people today use them, without any guidance or help, without concrete goals in mind other than the annihilation of self-awareness in an attempt to escape the "Crazy Time" of our modern world, they lead to exactly what you have seen.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New What??
You just posted 50 Haskell ways to do your factorial - what are YOU on? :)

BTW that was a lot of fun.

Drugs are good. If I don't die, I get stronger.
New Ah.
You mean behaviour correcting drugs, like those for depression or ADD or whatever? Yes, they can be wonderful things.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

Drugs - (deSitter) - (5)
         Drugs are.... - (ChrisR) - (3)
             Nogsh. - (pwhysall)
             Like all other physical things... - (inthane-chan)
             What?? - (deSitter)
         Ah. - (static)

I knew it as soon as you told me.
78 ms