IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Most interesting angle!
Silly me.. never thought about how rampant it is, in relatively er dormant? state..

You know - that information just might be worth apprising a few congresscritters of (?) They have enough on their plates, repealing certain inconvenient Rights and such -

A.
New Congresscritters
Ashton, there are quite enough congresscritters up there who are from rural districts that if this isn't already known, it merely confirms my previous opinion(s) of the breed. Consider, e.g., my very own Landsritter er Congressman, the Hon. Charles Stenholm, D., ADM (N. Texas Branch). One rather suspects, OTOH, that the Lovely Kay (Granger, D., Lockheed) would be more or less ignorant. After all, a mere Texas city mayor need know little about cattle...

Writing either of those worthies a mere er letter is a waste of time. Must be accompanied with engraved portraits of our early Presidents to receive attention... Of course Darling Kay (Bailey Hutchison, R., Mobil) is far too distant from her roots to be aware of such technical details, and Phat Phil (R., whothehellcares) most likely couldn't be bothered.

And Ron Paul (R., 11th District, Texas) has already pointed it out. Pearls before swine (I look better in pearls than piglets)
Regards,
Ric
     Tom Daschle recieves Anthrax letter. - (inthane-chan) - (5)
         So maybe it did, and maybe it didn't - (jb4)
         Monkey see monkey do.. - (Ashton) - (3)
             On the other hand - (Ric Locke) - (2)
                 Most interesting angle! - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Congresscritters - (Ric Locke)

When the beans no longer cut it.
86 ms