IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Another figure... are they the same dead?
"Left leaning media"? What fucking planet are you from?
-drl
New One with a sense of humor?
New Perhaps I should work on my delivery.
"I'm man enough to tell you that I can't put my finger on
exactly what my philosophy is now, but I'm flexible."
-- Malcolm X
New SCLM is the accepted form
So Called Liberal Media
-----------------------------------------

"After months of searching and billions of dollars,
we've finally captured the man who had absolutely nothing to do with 9-11 !"
-Rob Cordry, The Daily Show
New Or..use The Sign...
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating that facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT
New If that was sarcasm, you HAVE to be female
-drl
New Are you still trying to cover for having missed the joke?
-- Malcolm X
New No missy I'm not
Female sarcasm has a pastel quality that boors like me can fail to notice.
-drl
New Bores like you?... now I understand...
... I'll try to lighten up on the subtleties next time around so we can all play along.

[image|http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/allposters/72/039_40945_rt.jpg||||]

-- Malcolm X
New Re: Bores like you?... now I understand...
Honey I wouldn't get into a wattage match with me. I don't like women and when prodded, I like to take the initiative.

Can't you women find somewhere else to hang out? You're like roaches.
-drl
New Maltus problem solved.
--

"It\ufffds possible to build a reasonably prosperous society that invests in its people, doesn\ufffdt invade its neighbors, opposes Israel and stands up to America. (Just look at France.)"

-- James Lileks
New See! Even the side effects are beneficial!
Of course, humans will always find a way to hump themselves into oblivion.
-drl
New Oh geeee, deSitter...
...w/ all these terms of endearment you're tossing around, I'm beginning to wonder if you aren't a woman. At least its nice to see you're comfortable enough w/ your sexuality.

You really ought be careful how you paint yourself, however, you're beginning to sound like an outright chauvinist at best... if not a rapist near the other end of the spectrum.

Either way, your euphimisms are cute. "Wattage match"! I would've thought "pissing contest" would be the more manly way of putting it. Perhaps you're still adjusting to the new persona following the operation...?

mX.

And to think, all I had to do to garner this attention was ask a simple and serious question in response to a post. Thank g*d disk space is cheap.

-- Malcolm X
New Re: Oh geeee, deSitter...
I did not inherit misogyny, I earned it. if I have one regret in life, it is having accidentally landed in the "Age of the Viper and Her Retinue". It would have been so nice to have lived in a civilized time.
-drl
     Heard on NPR: US army evacuated 6000 from Iraq - (Arkadiy) - (24)
         Another figure - (JayMehaffey) - (23)
             Re: Another figure... are they the same dead? - (xtensive) - (22)
                 Some figures that I look at... - (dmcarls)
                 Re: Another figure... are they the same dead? - (deSitter) - (13)
                     One with a sense of humor? -NT - (hnick) - (12)
                         Perhaps I should work on my delivery. -NT - (xtensive) - (11)
                             SCLM is the accepted form - (Silverlock)
                             Or..use The Sign... -NT - (jb4)
                             If that was sarcasm, you HAVE to be female -NT - (deSitter) - (8)
                                 Are you still trying to cover for having missed the joke? -NT - (xtensive) - (7)
                                     No missy I'm not - (deSitter) - (6)
                                         Bores like you?... now I understand... - (xtensive) - (5)
                                             Re: Bores like you?... now I understand... - (deSitter) - (4)
                                                 Maltus problem solved. -NT - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                                     See! Even the side effects are beneficial! - (deSitter)
                                                 Oh geeee, deSitter... - (xtensive) - (1)
                                                     Re: Oh geeee, deSitter... - (deSitter)
                 It appears - (JayMehaffey) - (6)
                     Intentionally vague - remember, the AMA deems "cures" as: - (Ashton)
                     On wounds - (deSitter) - (4)
                         You are correct - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
                             Re: You are correct - (deSitter) - (2)
                                 "Johnny Got His Gun" - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     Re: "Johnny Got His Gun" - (deSitter)

Goomba.
91 ms