IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How are things in Wonderland?
New Go ask Alice...when she's ten feet tall.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone. The wrong guy's in charge. - (mmoffitt) - (65)
         Yawn.... - (bepatient) - (49)
             Why wouldn't they release the results? - (Silverlock) - (48)
                 Whats the point? - (bepatient) - (47)
                     designed? - (Silverlock) - (46)
                         Ah, but remember "we have to watch what we say/do now" :-( -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             Damn, I forgot. - (Silverlock)
                         Re: designed? - (bepatient) - (43)
                             How are things in Wonderland? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 Go ask Alice...when she's ten feet tall. -NT - (bepatient)
                             Of course; that very same freedom of the Corporate press - (Ashton) - (40)
                                 I have discounted US media for a very long time... - (bepatient) - (39)
                                     Yes, of course. - (Ashton) - (34)
                                         Social consequence... - (bepatient) - (33)
                                             So then.. - (Ashton) - (32)
                                                 Minor Nit. - (mmoffitt)
                                                 The part that your missing... - (bepatient) - (28)
                                                     Oh, that's good. - (mmoffitt) - (27)
                                                         OoaT (Off on a Tangent) - (drewk) - (6)
                                                             Don't assume static output. - (mmoffitt)
                                                             I don't see it that way - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                                                 It's the shift to a service industry, too - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                     Yes, that's the scale I'd prefer to think about - at least - (Ashton)
                                                                     Star Trek - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                         ..Yeah .. but___ it's a *dry heat*____________________:-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                                                         Hmm... - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                             Nice Try. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                                                 So you don't like averages - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                                     You are nothing, if not a gentleman. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                     Addendum. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                                                         I read the link... - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                                             That last does tend to indicate, however - (Ashton) - (10)
                                                                                 Dismal Science. - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                                                     Are you describing, endorsing or wishing? - (Ashton)
                                                                                     Aren't you putting de SCART before the hobby-horse? - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                                                                         Boy did you guys miss my point. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                             I didn't study Econ, but I'm not following this. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                                                 It may be a minor nit.... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                     Much better! - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                                                         Wow...my very own LRPD...*blush* -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                                     Seemed more a dripping thorn.. howsomeever - - (Ashton)
                                                                                             OK, sorry -- I was going to ask, but must have forgotten: - (CRConrad)
                                                             Per capita income is *not* the same as wages - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                 I believe... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                     I don't see it there - (ben_tilly)
                                                 Ashton...Haven't you just recited the Ferengi constitution? -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                                     Is there a difference - theirs / ours *in practice* ? - (Ashton)
                                     One thing that NPR carries... - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                         Most convenient. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             Yes - when you're near an internet connection. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                 Quite so, quite so. -NT - (bepatient)
         Of *course* the wrong guy's in charge. - (marlowe) - (14)
             For once... - (inthane-chan) - (10)
                 Why did the ground under my feet just move? - (bepatient) - (9)
                     Even more agreement: exactly! - (Ashton)
                     OK. Who would have been the "right" guy or gal? - (Another Scott) - (5)
                         If they'd given us a choice between McCain and Bradley... - (marlowe)
                         Karl Marx. But he's dead. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         Oh, great, had to go and ruin it, eh? - (admin) - (1)
                             They don't call me "Threadkiller" for nothin' ya know. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Thats an easy one... - (bepatient)
                     That's twice in one year... - (jb4) - (1)
                         I think I just saw the Devil's breath! -NT - (bepatient)
             New ski resort opens in hell! - (Silverlock) - (1)
                 Yabut - that's only about the stark fact. - (Ashton)
             Concur. -NT - (mmoffitt)

... should the Index Book of Everything in the Library contain a listing for
... The Index Book?
... which is also in the Library.
... or would that belong in the Meta-Index..
... or The List of Lists...
... or The Index of Indices....
... which Cannot be placed In The Library.....!
... (but only in the Meta-Library???)

108 ms