IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I missed you there
I wondered where you were. I made the wake and funeral. I got emotional at the mass, the readings were beautiful, and I was sad to see her go. I did know that she is in a better place now, and that death is not an end, but only the beginning of a new journey for her. We went to Harrah's and had a buffet, I was still sad and couldn't eat much. I did play the slot machines and video poker machines in her honor for her memory as she loved to gamble. I did not win anything, but I hope that she enjoyed it and that I did her honor and memory proud. I usually don'
t gamble, but I made an exception for her.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Sorry I couldn't go
I called Greg M. and told him that I had been feeling under the weather since getting home, and last night I was running a low temperature. I just figured it wasn't a good idea to go out, and they didn't need me there if I was sick.

I understand it's hard, she was a wonderful lady and I really adored her. I know she's in a better place now though, and she lived a happy and full life. That is a lot right there that makes me feel better.

Nightowl >8#

"It is understanding that gives us an ability to have peace. When we understand the other fellow's viewpoint, and he understands ours, then we can sit down and work out our differences." Harry S. Truman

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." Timothy Bentley
     Been a bit of a busy and bad week - (orion) - (3)
         I sent the family a card this morning - (Nightowl) - (2)
             I missed you there - (orion) - (1)
                 Sorry I couldn't go - (Nightowl)

I have a cunning plan...
33 ms