IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It doesn't?
Then what is that line that goes away once the preview is done?

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

It goes in, it must come out.Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]

New Exactly
See, it shows the sig down in a separate box, until you actually post it. Which is frustrating, because I would like to get the signature further away from the text of my post, but I don't know how.

Nightowl >8#
"It is understanding that gives us an ability to have peace. When we understand the other fellow's viewpoint, and he understands ours, then we can sit down and work out our differences." Harry S. Truman

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." Timothy Bentley
New It's a line.
Picture it not there, now. Amazing, isn't it? :-P
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Re: It's a line.
Picture it not there, now. Amazing, isn't it? :-P

But it misleads you as to the distance between the end of your post and the signature.

John said I could probably enter spaces in the sig field and push my signature farther from my text in my posts, is that true?

Nightowl >8#

"It is understanding that gives us an ability to have peace. When we understand the other fellow's viewpoint, and he understands ours, then we can sit down and work out our differences." Harry S. Truman

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." Timothy Bentley
New Trying it with spaces in the field
This is a test.... a test to see how much space is between the end of my post and my signature... this is only a test...

Nightowl >8#

Expand Edited by Nightowl Jan. 7, 2004, 10:55:49 PM EST
New Only worked if...
I manually typed spaces in while posting.

John had me try something else in the sig field... testing that.

Nightowl >8#

Edit: KEWL! It works!!! ;)

Expand Edited by Nightowl Jan. 7, 2004, 11:00:00 PM EST
New Don't stick it out unless yer gonna share!
:-p yerself

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

It goes in, it must come out.Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]

test sig -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
         Why do you people do this? - (admin) - (9)
             Well, I did it because - (Nightowl)
             Because it's there? :) - (a6l6e6x)
             It doesn't? - (bepatient) - (6)
                 Exactly - (Nightowl)
                 It's a line. - (admin) - (4)
                     Re: It's a line. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                         Trying it with spaces in the field - (Nightowl) - (1)
                             Only worked if... - (Nightowl)
                     Don't stick it out unless yer gonna share! - (bepatient)

There ARE supposed to be two as-es there!
111 ms