I agree that it does not look good. We are changing in the USA, everything is changing. 9/11 just sped things up to a faster rate of change.

I wonder what the New United States of America will look like after the changes are complete? Will the Constitution be intact? Will we turn into a dictatorship? Will our standard of living go away? Will the middle-class be almost eliminated? Will most jobs go to other countries due to the fact that they can work cheaper than us? Are we on the brink of another world war? Another cold war? We got a lot of issues with other countries to resolve. A lot of people in the world hate us, we definatly need to work on our image and dealings with other countries and their peoples.

A lot of worries there. Still nothing we can do to change them. I think the change is out of our control. I am not certain whose control it is in. It may be a social or environmental change.

Edit: I love the USA and the way it should be as our founding fathers envisioned it. I pray that our leaders have the wisdom to make the right choices and improve, rather than make worse our country. I hope that negative changes can be avoided and positive changes made instead. That we can fight terror without losing our rights or resorting to unethical behavior. Our country needs fixing and reform so it can be a great country once again.