IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ah, but remember "we have to watch what we say/do now" :-(
New Damn, I forgot.
I sure don't want to be thought of as against the [link|http://www.salon.com/comics/tomo/2001/10/08/tomo/index.html|supporters of freedom]
For every human problem, there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong
H. L. Mencken, Mencken's Metalaw
     Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone. The wrong guy's in charge. - (mmoffitt) - (65)
         Yawn.... - (bepatient) - (49)
             Why wouldn't they release the results? - (Silverlock) - (48)
                 Whats the point? - (bepatient) - (47)
                     designed? - (Silverlock) - (46)
                         Ah, but remember "we have to watch what we say/do now" :-( -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             Damn, I forgot. - (Silverlock)
                         Re: designed? - (bepatient) - (43)
                             How are things in Wonderland? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 Go ask Alice...when she's ten feet tall. -NT - (bepatient)
                             Of course; that very same freedom of the Corporate press - (Ashton) - (40)
                                 I have discounted US media for a very long time... - (bepatient) - (39)
                                     Yes, of course. - (Ashton) - (34)
                                         Social consequence... - (bepatient) - (33)
                                             So then.. - (Ashton) - (32)
                                                 Minor Nit. - (mmoffitt)
                                                 The part that your missing... - (bepatient) - (28)
                                                     Oh, that's good. - (mmoffitt) - (27)
                                                         OoaT (Off on a Tangent) - (drewk) - (6)
                                                             Don't assume static output. - (mmoffitt)
                                                             I don't see it that way - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                                                 It's the shift to a service industry, too - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                     Yes, that's the scale I'd prefer to think about - at least - (Ashton)
                                                                     Star Trek - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                         ..Yeah .. but___ it's a *dry heat*____________________:-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                                                         Hmm... - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                             Nice Try. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                                                 So you don't like averages - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                                     You are nothing, if not a gentleman. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                     Addendum. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                                                         I read the link... - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                                             That last does tend to indicate, however - (Ashton) - (10)
                                                                                 Dismal Science. - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                                                     Are you describing, endorsing or wishing? - (Ashton)
                                                                                     Aren't you putting de SCART before the hobby-horse? - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                                                                         Boy did you guys miss my point. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                             I didn't study Econ, but I'm not following this. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                                                 It may be a minor nit.... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                     Much better! - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                                                         Wow...my very own LRPD...*blush* -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                                     Seemed more a dripping thorn.. howsomeever - - (Ashton)
                                                                                             OK, sorry -- I was going to ask, but must have forgotten: - (CRConrad)
                                                             Per capita income is *not* the same as wages - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                 I believe... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                     I don't see it there - (ben_tilly)
                                                 Ashton...Haven't you just recited the Ferengi constitution? -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                                     Is there a difference - theirs / ours *in practice* ? - (Ashton)
                                     One thing that NPR carries... - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                         Most convenient. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             Yes - when you're near an internet connection. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                 Quite so, quite so. -NT - (bepatient)
         Of *course* the wrong guy's in charge. - (marlowe) - (14)
             For once... - (inthane-chan) - (10)
                 Why did the ground under my feet just move? - (bepatient) - (9)
                     Even more agreement: exactly! - (Ashton)
                     OK. Who would have been the "right" guy or gal? - (Another Scott) - (5)
                         If they'd given us a choice between McCain and Bradley... - (marlowe)
                         Karl Marx. But he's dead. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         Oh, great, had to go and ruin it, eh? - (admin) - (1)
                             They don't call me "Threadkiller" for nothin' ya know. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Thats an easy one... - (bepatient)
                     That's twice in one year... - (jb4) - (1)
                         I think I just saw the Devil's breath! -NT - (bepatient)
             New ski resort opens in hell! - (Silverlock) - (1)
                 Yabut - that's only about the stark fact. - (Ashton)
             Concur. -NT - (mmoffitt)

Drop to the deck and flop like a fish!
145 ms