IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Shucks....
...t'was nothing really. Goldwave is pretty easy to use and actually fairly powerful.

Glad you like it.

I've been trying to pull out the Dr Dimento shows I have and pull them apart..just haven't made it happen.

I may have more time for pet projects like this soon...which will be cool.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

It goes in, it must come out.Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]

New How do you have them stored?
I'd be interested in knowing what you have (and eventually getting access to them).

I found this link [link|ftp://216.243.162.145/demento|ftp://216.243.162.145/demento] in a roundabout way. It's the FTP site for [link|http://comedycorner.gotdns.com:3000/|http://comedycorner.gotdns.com:3000/]. A pretty weird link BTW. It seems that many of the early files may not have been converted into MP3 stereo files from the vinyl albums, but there's a lot of interesting stuff there.
lincoln

"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Vinyl. 6 months worth or so.
Also have about 15 episodes of the Comedy Hour and a few other King Biscuits and such...they'll need be washed prior to playing...but thats no big deal.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

It goes in, it must come out.Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]

This one's for BePatient - (lincoln) - (3)
         Shucks.... - (bepatient) - (2)
             How do you have them stored? - (lincoln) - (1)
                 Vinyl. 6 months worth or so. - (bepatient)

Continue stretching the edge of rondure.
35 ms