IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Typical Republican
You are not required to attend class if you are ill. Lawsuit if he gives you shit. Asking for an I is completely pro-forma, i.e. nothing can prevent them from granting one.
-drl
New I am going to apply for an I
I got worse and just got out of the hospital. I had temporary blindness and got too dizzy when I tried to stand and walk.

I am going to have to rethink college, I am not retaining the knowledge that I am learning. Possibly due to my disability.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Re: I am going to apply for an I
Glad you are feeling better.

Norm, your brain is swimming in powerful psychoactive drugs. It's a miracle you can pee without help.
-drl
New Brain swimming
Without those powerful psychoactive drugs I'd be right back in the hospital again.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New So much to do, so little time
I am writing my last paper for the class and reading 55 pages of the book, I hope to be done by Monday. Tuesday-Thursday I was bed-ridden, sick, in a hospital, and unable to work. So I got a lot of catching up to do.

I hope I can at least pull a C from this class. I haven't given up yet, even if I have thought about it a lot since being sick and losing confidence.

New Sorry to hear that!
I got worse and just got out of the hospital. I had temporary blindness and got too dizzy when I tried to stand and walk.

Did they let you out in time for Christmas, at least? I'm sorry to hear you were back in the hospital. I'll be sure and keep you in my prayers. How is James doing with his flu?

I am going to have to rethink college, I am not retaining the knowledge that I am learning. Possibly due to my disability.

Do they know what caused the blindness and dizziness? Hang in there Norman, I hope you feel better soon!

Nightowl >8#

"I love the sound of CNN in the morning! Even if it is only temporary!" -- Temporary Owl thought while in New Mexico.
New Getting slowly better
the let me out yesterday, before Christmas.

Not sure what caused the blindness, maybe sinus pressue? It lasted for 15 minutes after going to the bathroom and trying to find my way back to the bedroom. I lost all vision, almost blacked out, and dropped to the floor because I felt dizzy.

They could not identify the virus, but they said it was a virus. Nothing they can do, except tell me to take painkillers, cough medicine, and cold medicine.

New Well, get lots of rest
Take it easy, relax and rest. That sounds like the best thing to do.

Is James any better?

Lots of people are sick lately, even my mom was sick when I talked to her yesterday.

Nightowl >8#
"I love the sound of CNN in the morning! Even if it is only temporary!" -- Temporary Owl thought while in New Mexico.
New My son is getting better
he still cries a lot because his stomach hurts, but he is getting better. As long as he gets plenty of rest.

Been a bad week - (orion) - (16)
         Keep writing - (tuberculosis)
         Sorry to hear that! - (Nightowl)
         ask for an incomplete (I grade) - (deSitter) - (13)
             I've decided to go to class - (orion) - (12)
                 Typical Republican - (deSitter) - (8)
                     I am going to apply for an I - (orion) - (7)
                         Re: I am going to apply for an I - (deSitter) - (2)
                             Brain swimming - (orion)
                             So much to do, so little time - (orion)
                         Sorry to hear that! - (Nightowl) - (3)
                             Getting slowly better - (orion) - (2)
                                 Well, get lots of rest - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                     My son is getting better - (orion)
                 Choices: 1) demand Inc. 2) barf all over the pedant. - (Ashton)
                 I've been unable to post, too... - (gdaustin) - (1)
                     Welcome back, Glen! -NT - (jb4)

Would you like a wafer-thin dinner mint?
225 ms