IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New could be an optical illusion
...or merely my diseased imagination, but it seems to me that the fedora'd one's last few posts are running a little less loathsome in tone—I do not suggest that the premises are any more persuasive—than usual. If it's not a statistical fluke this might, as intimated previously, be a pharmaceutical phenomenon, but on the admittedly remote chance that some grudging attempt at reduced incivility is being essayed...well, I'd incline to withhold ripostes, however merited, until we can descry a trend or no.

cordially,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New Re: could be an optical illusion
He used to be just one of the guys who happened to lean right - I assume he flipped out after 9/11 (I was away for a long time before and after 9/11 so I can't say when).

The sad truth is, this is how fascism gets organized - when leaners break and give in to their collectivist yearnings.

-drl
New Anything's possible
Periodically -over lengthy interval- I've seen a few civil and even interesting arguments; still, when replied to in like vein; disconnect. Habit, perhaps?

However goes it - ya can't have a dialogue with a Rotweiler. WTF.. we be such an urbane bunch here, why - - maybe we could invite Phyllis Schlafly to present a piece. For discussion. Maybe even with the Lovely Ann C. for moral support?

(Pity you missed the early daze at Info [Hah] World, when it was possible to er cross-examine the occasional shill-M$-Columnist in "Forum" ... excoriate The Editor over such pabulum as, NT is the Wa(i)ve of the Future! and otherwise, be at play in the fields of the Lured.

Oh well,

Democrats are big spenders? - (lincoln) - (11)
         Quality of reporting on the bill - (deSitter) - (1)
             I'd like to rebut that; - (Ashton)
         Oh, so now results matter? - (marlowe) - (8)
             Proof of your vacuity - (deSitter) - (1)
                 Yes, proof of your vacuity indeed. - (marlowe)
             but you are the left , follower of the hammer and sickle, - (boxley) - (5)
                 'zacly - (deSitter)
                 This is just gradeschool agit-prop Mark I - (Ashton) - (3)
                     could be an optical illusion - (rcareaga) - (2)
                         Re: could be an optical illusion - (deSitter)
                         Anything's possible - (Ashton)

It's not rocket surgery!
47 ms