IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Multiword searching
Apparently the way the forum search is designed, it can only search for one word, or a phrase. Let us say I wish to find posts that contain the words malware and outsourcing, but not together.

I search on the body of the message to have "malware outsource" and no search results come up. I tried "malware & outsource" and "malware and outsource" and still nothing. I was looking for the link to the article that talked about IT outsorucing and malware being written in programs. Searching for "malware" turns up all kinds of articles, and I want to narrow it down to less than that.

Is there a way to search for multiple words, or is that a missing feature right now?

Nevermind, I found it. I forgot to add in more detail when I posted that link. I have edited the post so it appears in the search now. Instant Karma got me for not creating enough content in a post to search on it. :)

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

Expand Edited by orion Dec. 9, 2003, 05:38:55 PM EST
New Yep... search will do word roots too
Like searching for "search" would turn up a post with "searching" or "searches" in it as well.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     Multiword searching - (orion) - (1)
         Yep... search will do word roots too - (admin)

Wie geht es Ihnen?
58 ms