IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New LRPD indentation, and LRPDism wrapping
First, in the tree view of subjects, the LRPD is aligned with the subject it is replying to. This means the text is properly indented, but I'm used to the LRPD being indented. I could see the decision going either way, but as it's a change from the EZBoard layout you've otherwise copied, I was just checking if you realized it was different.

Second, There was a long LRPDism that didn't wrap and forced a right scroll. Maybe you can insert line breaks in long ones, unless there's a way to force a max width on them. In a single-cell table width 100%, maybe.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
New Re: LRPD indentation, and LRPDism wrapping
First, in the tree view of subjects, the LRPD is aligned with the subject it is replying to. This means the text is properly indented, but I'm used to the LRPD being indented. I could see the decision going either way, but as it's a change from the EZBoard layout you've otherwise copied, I was just checking if you realized it was different.

Intentional. I've always hated how ezBoard does it.

Second, There was a long LRPDism that didn't wrap and forced a right scroll. Maybe you can insert line breaks in long ones, unless there's a way to force a max width on them. In a single-cell table width 100%, maybe.

Yep, fixed. Thanks for pointing that out. I was messing with the layout last night, and forgot to take a nowrap tag off.
Regards,

-scott anderson
     LRPD indentation, and LRPDism wrapping - (drewk) - (1)
         Re: LRPD indentation, and LRPDism wrapping - (admin)

At that very moment Mr. Softee rings his bell.
66 ms