I am using SAProxy to filter Spam, problem is now it is no longer free and I cannot get any updates to it.

I was not aware you were offering free services for email Peter. Depends on what you mean by "Low Bandwidth". Shoot me an email to ngking at sbcglobal.net for more details. Your post wasn't that clear to me that you were offering the services. I also have to consider the fact that you could be reading every email, not that I have anything to hide, just that I like privacy. My college work is sent via email to team members. Please don't read it and laugh. :)

As for the normad.com domain, I wanted a Microsoft box to run my ASP scripts on. I cannot really afford to pay for a hosting service. I wanted to do Dotnet ASP pages and learn them and then show them off. Maybe write a few programs in VB for download. I can't say what bandwidth it would use, but right now it is virtually nothing. I tried PHP, but my 3.X scripts broke on PHP 4.X when I converted. I use DirectUpdate that makes normad.com go to a DSL Router firewall which doesn't have any ports open right now due to intruder attacks.