IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Date+time in Access.
Is it possible to put a date-time stamp in a single field? I can get the date or the time but not both.
New Works in Microsoft Access 2002
I don't see seperate field types, just Date/Time. I just entered the following values to test it without any problems:

12/5/2003
12:50
12/5/2003 12:50
Darrell Spice, Jr.                      [link|http://www.spiceware.org/cgi-bin/spa.pl?album=./Artistic%20Overpass|Artistic Overpass]\n[link|http://www.spiceware.org/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore
New Oops.
I should have said "using a function".

Hey, I suppose I could write my own to concatenate a date and time and then stick the result into the field. . . .hmmmmmmmmm
New Bingo.
That worked. Thanks.
New Re: Bingo. Unpdate.
The correct answer is: Now().
New I can verify that
I use it to date-stamp my date and time columns. Should work on Access 2.0 and above. I can't remember if 1.0 and 1.1 had it, but I am gussing that maybe they did, but my memory is fuzzy from the 1.X days. :)

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Check the date format.
If a time is entered "01/01/2001 14:00" the default display will be 01/01/2001 2:00:00 PM. If no time is entered the display is just 01/01/2001.

You can set the format for only date, only time, or create your own. Default is for both date and time to be displayed.
"All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever."
1 Peter 1:24-25
New Oops. Took too long formating the reply. Disregard prior.
"All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever."
1 Peter 1:24-25
     Date+time in Access. - (acagle) - (7)
         Works in Microsoft Access 2002 - (SpiceWare) - (4)
             Oops. - (acagle)
             Bingo. - (acagle) - (2)
                 Re: Bingo. Unpdate. - (acagle) - (1)
                     I can verify that - (orion)
         Check the date format. - (jbrabeck) - (1)
             Oops. Took too long formating the reply. Disregard prior. -NT - (jbrabeck)

I didn't tell you that it was good! I told you that it was interesting.
75 ms