IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sorry
..to be so bitter, but the world, the people on it, and their institutions amount to mostly a massive brown diarrhea stain.
New So why don'cha just fucking put yerself out of our misery?!?
New Deal
New Sure -- as soon as you do.
New Ficken Sie Teutonjunge
I'm sticking until I can hook up my heroin connection. Live with it anal-boy.
New No. Wrong choice, street-boy.
Good quality MDMA, of correct dose/body weight + no fucking acid-rock or alcohol / quiet music or silence: might give you a chance to cool out, realize your fucked view of the world is as personalized as your DNA -- and maybe gain back some perspective. Maybe.

I know a talented ex-CIT engr / then psych type for ~ 20 yrs. who has used brain about such matters. Heroin is what you can't handle, now if ever. FWIW.

Probably zilch.

A.

And WTF do you care what anyone thinks of WTF you 'are'? Gonna let someone else determine your next idiocy, too?
If you actually wanted to communicate with anyone, you could e-mail; might not look so much like firing for effect, again.
New You're Too Delicate for Drugs
New While you're waiting...
could you send me an email. I hope you've still got my address. Maybe we can talk again about what we were talking about last year... It sounds like you could use a serious change...

Dan
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer
The Other Man Who Knows Fucking Everything

"God is dead"
Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead"
God

"Nietzsche has an S in it"
Celina Jones

"Proove to me that I X is"

"Milk. The other white meat"
New Promises, promises...
Back in July, it was "I won't be here after August"; a couple days ago, it was "this is my last post here"...

All just empty promises. Not very much a man of your word, are you?
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
New People generally don't respect what is given for free.
Should we start charging [PayPal] for therapy?
Rates determined by 'IF' rating, perhaps.. only one refill without a new *IF-assessment.

(Well, at least charge those who tend to pay their bills, that is..)

* Insolence Factor
New Eat Shit, You Hypocrite
No wonder the NPR fags and liberal whiners have such a reputation. You're all a bunch of lying, fake, gutless pseudo-intellectual hypocrites. You're just as bad as the would-be no-dick fascists on the other side of the aisle.
New Sticks & stones, Genghis.. sticks & stones.
(And that preoccupation with other peoples' gender stuff - they used to call projection.)

As to who sucks more: NPR or deSitter?
EZ poll results. And *you're* gonna talk about academics in Hilbert space !? Sheesh.

I'm truly sorry that your work was stolen. I'd be pretty pissed, too - but not at every homo-sap around. Get help or go the rest of the way into irrelevance. You're too smart to behave so stupidly - you already knew about your social retard BS, but you haven't done shit to get educated, in most of a *year*.

Wallow in piss-off for all I care. It isn't in your power to cause me to join you, though. I'm not 13 any more.

Ashton
New Re: Sticks & stones, Genghis.. sticks & stones.
My "work" was not stolen. My "work" is, among other things, the algebraic geometry of plane curves in the matter (x5, x6) plane - that's all in my head and easily recreated. What was lost was hundreds of poems - little statements of the NOW without reference to the - recreatable. Love poems. Poems of passions - lost. Does that mean anything to you? Did you ever see the same sunset twice? Did you ever hold a girl real tight and write it down?

My "work" is safe. Not to worry.
New My my...
how amazingly adult of you.

Shit happens man. You can come in here and tell us all to "fucking rot in fucking hell you liberal, conservative, smart, stupid, repubocrat assholes"...and when your done...

Shit is STILL gonna happen.

And since you seem to be looking for it...more will CONTINUE to happen to you.

My only piece of advice to you...

Pick yer ass up...brush yer ass off...and GET ON WITH IT. This feeling sorry fer yourself BULLSHIT because the world is full of ASSHOLES will get you absolutely nowhere...and it will keep you there forever.

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Quote from Carl Sagan - (wharris2) - (23)
         Of all the times... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
             Also... - (Fearless Freep)
         Reprint in every er hymnal - would be a good start.. -NT - (Ashton)
         That Half-Vision Failed Miserably - (deSitter) - (19)
             You have to walk before you can run.. - (Ashton)
             Re: That Half-Vision Failed Miserably - (wharris2) - (17)
                 Well, that really helped him... - (inthane-chan)
                 I Was Explicit and Clear - (deSitter) - (15)
                     Quite so. - (Ashton) - (14)
                         Sorry - (deSitter) - (13)
                             So why don'cha just fucking put yerself out of our misery?!? -NT - (CRConrad) - (12)
                                 Deal -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                     Sure -- as soon as you do. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                 Ficken Sie Teutonjunge - (deSitter) - (9)
                                     No. Wrong choice, street-boy. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         You're Too Delicate for Drugs -NT - (deSitter)
                                     While you're waiting... - (screamer)
                                     Promises, promises... - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                         People generally don't respect what is given for free. - (Ashton) - (4)
                                             Eat Shit, You Hypocrite - (deSitter) - (3)
                                                 Sticks & stones, Genghis.. sticks & stones. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                     Re: Sticks & stones, Genghis.. sticks & stones. - (deSitter)
                                                 My my... - (bepatient)

Houston, we have positive capillary pressure.
64 ms