IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New this is rather by way of a guilty pleasure
...but who would have, who could have imagined that the philbot would go so utterly, gloriously bugfuck over the imagined totemic powers of a piece of teutonic agitprop from six decades ago? Speculations as to the roots of Little Phil's odd obsession with the image I will leave to the alienists, noting only that the near-universal contemptuous silence with which it has been received has elicited from the buzzing bot some of its most exquisite histrionics ever. Keep up the good work, droogies! —and (all together now)

starve...

the...

BOT!

(cha-cha-cha)

mirthfully,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New Re: this is rather by way of a guilty pleasure
Just one dumb question.

Why is he called a bot? I thought he was called a Troll. :)
Oh, and I was really curious what country he lives in, too. :)

Curious Owls would like to know.

Nightowl >8#
"The difference between being immature and child-like is that one is what you are, and one is what you choose to be."

Comment by Nightowl {O,O}
Expand Edited by Nightowl Dec. 2, 2003, 12:53:43 AM EST
New Theory holds
that he is a posting robot and not a real live human being. An experiment in AI that went wrong somehow. Stop responding to his posts, and hope that he goes away.

Could be an experiment in artifical stupidity as well. :)

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Re: Theory holds
that he is a posting robot and not a real live human being. An experiment in AI that went wrong somehow. Stop responding to his posts, and hope that he goes away.

Ah thanks for explaining that!

I won't feed the Bot, I'd rather feed my birdies outside. ;)

Nightowl >8#

"The difference between being immature and child-like is that one is what you are, and one is what you choose to be."

Comment by Nightowl {O,O}
New We must be fair even to cyborgs
{background at ppp; Poor Jud is Dead - in F#}

Thus demonstrating humble appreciation for the merest life-forms extant.

We must give it credit where it is due; after all -- unlike with Citizen Robespierre, (whose arbitrariness and absolute Power to Punish, it lusts for quite more.. than with the feeble remnants of urges for the latest Anime female-bot on the Nintendo screen) - we miscreants were being given a chance to offer abject

.oO0-Affidavits of Compliance-0Oo.

with The Will of the Murican Peepul
(or, what it Ought! to be)
via My Gramma + the phillybot
== Same Thing

Having thus surrendered autonomy to the cyborg and its humanoid Moral Majority, thus might we next have relied upon receiving that form of amnesty practised by the Greats in Our Bot's field:
Citizen Cohn, McC, The Lovely Ms. Coulter.. and the other Compassionate Ones of the PNAC.
(And surely too - that of their Corp sponsors.)

Thus warned -- now we must make it on our own. Must prepare for possible smothering within the folds of a battleship-sized flag, wielded upon each, in turn - by committees nattily dressed in khaki, spit-shined marching boots, and.. epaulets.

Those who have writ subversion...

Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority. The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong. All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who have doubted the current moral values, not of men who have whooped them up and tried to enforce them. The truly civilized man is always skeptical and tolerant, in this field as in all others. His culture is based on "I am not too sure."

--H.L. Mencken

Well, you know -

Edit word
Expand Edited by Ashton Dec. 2, 2003, 05:45:52 AM EST
     little phillip will go to bed hungry tonight... - (rcareaga) - (27)
         Re: little phillip will go to bed hungry tonight... - (Nightowl) - (1)
             we'll forgive that lapse - (rcareaga)
         LRPD: We're not going to play any mature games, are we? - (Ashton) - (14)
             Not even for a Scooby Snack...? -NT - (admin) - (13)
                 This is a lerpadism. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (12)
                     No it isn't -NT - (drewk) - (11)
                         Exterminate! -NT - (folkert) - (10)
                             IWETHEY's Terrible Horde of Eupneic Yammerers. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             This space intentionally left blank. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (8)
                                 Get the hell out of my driveway! -NT - (altmann) - (7)
                                     What. He. Said. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                         *sniff* -NT - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                                             Wait 'til you sneeze, next. -NT - (folkert) - (4)
                                                 I <b>ripped</b> my <b>pants</b>! -NT - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                                     Desperate, but not serious. -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                         Fear the rubberwear. -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                             You sly ol' iconoclast, you... (new thread) - (admin)
         Nice try, but it won't work. - (marlowe) - (4)
             ObLRPD: So let marlowe sign off in idiocy... -NT - (folkert) - (3)
                 Nog That Noise. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Too bad dark languages rarely survive... -NT - (inthane-chan)
                 Oh, now what's *your* beef? -NT - (marlowe)
         this is rather by way of a guilty pleasure - (rcareaga) - (4)
             Re: this is rather by way of a guilty pleasure - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 Theory holds - (orion) - (1)
                     Re: Theory holds - (Nightowl)
             We must be fair even to cyborgs - (Ashton)

Fusion power might transform the Middle East from an important strategic asset for the Western world into a bunch of strangers killing themselves over disagreements about sand and magic.
212 ms