IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, the media's still available.
It's a loooooong time before Imation discontinues a tape. Problem is, these Colorado things barely worked to start with. I've got a heap of dead and useless ones.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New I must be very very lucky then
It has been sitting on a shelf for almost 6 years and still works ok. I can read tapes that I made in 1994 and 1995. Just that two sets of Windows 95 backups seem to be a "Bad Format" or something.

I recall in 1994 that I had to download an updated version of the tape software to avoid CRC (Not you Christian) errors on restores.

Picking up the pieces of my broken life.
     FTape for Windows - (orion) - (11)
         A few general thoughts - (kmself) - (10)
             Recovery of old data - (orion) - (9)
                 $15? - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                     I might as well give it away to charity then - (orion) - (7)
                         Is it really charity ..... - (Silverlock) - (6)
                             Better than pitching it into the dump - (orion) - (5)
                                 If it makes you feel better - (Silverlock)
                                 The years are not kind to party girls... - (kmself) - (3)
                                     I don't know of any place like that - (orion)
                                     Oh, the media's still available. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                         I must be very very lucky then - (orion)

God help us when the effects of "switch" are toted up.
52 ms