IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My last instructor said about the passive voice
"When you read your paper and you start to sound like Yoda, change it!"

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New "Don't let it happen again!"
-drl
New Er.. "It shouldn't be allowed to happen again", that is.
     Converting MSWorks files to something useful - (orion) - (49)
         Save in RTF - (deSitter) - (1)
             I am saving in RTF - (orion)
         If you've got a copy of Works (ack, ptui!) - (pwhysall) - (3)
             If I had a copy I would - (orion)
             Problem is I need the file tonight for class - (orion) - (1)
                 My Dimension 8300 shipped with 7.0 -NT - (pwhysall)
         Just TELL her how to do it. - (CRConrad) - (42)
             I did tell her how to do it - (orion) - (41)
                 Sounds like it's the firearms solution, then. -NT - (pwhysall) - (40)
                     Some people are not as computer literate as we are - (orion) - (39)
                         Let her flunk if she won't cooperate. -NT - (jbrabeck)
                         Re: Some people are not as computer literate as we are - (deSitter) - (37)
                             She sent the document again as an OOo document - (orion) - (36)
                                 At least that's progress. Of a sorts. -NT - (static) - (35)
                                     One more problem now - (orion) - (34)
                                         Is there NONE among you who can do that "manually" ??? (new thread) - (CRConrad)
                                         Do it for her. - (static) - (11)
                                             I gave her that option - (orion) - (10)
                                                 Bad education ( was Re: I gave her that option) - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                                     Not a failing of public schools - (jake123) - (5)
                                                         Re: Not a failing of public schools - (Nightowl)
                                                         Failing of teachers and parents - (orion) - (3)
                                                             Re: Failing of teachers and parents - (Nightowl)
                                                             Like I said - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                 Good advice - (Silverlock)
                                                 Actually, Norm, your grammar is quite good. - (static) - (2)
                                                     Believe me, it is not perfect - (orion) - (1)
                                                         Perfect is subjective. -NT - (static)
                                         Do not use a grammar checker. - (pwhysall) - (20)
                                             use a grammar checker. - (andread) - (19)
                                                 My point precisely :) -NT - (pwhysall) - (18)
                                                     Fragment - Please Consider Revising -NT - (andread) - (17)
                                                         Word's Grammar Checker Can Bite Me - (pwhysall) - (16)
                                                             It also knows when to use "its" vs "it's". - (ben_tilly) - (15)
                                                                 ... - (admin) - (10)
                                                                     D'oh - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                                                         Thanks for another 18 minutes of entertainment -NT - (drewk) - (8)
                                                                             Unhappy to oblige -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                                             You should learn to read faster ;-) -NT - (bbronson) - (6)
                                                                                 Dude, check his timestamps - (drewk) - (5)
                                                                                     Seriously, for someone who shows some signs of intelligence - (folkert)
                                                                                     Would have been shorter, but I was busy. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (3)