IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Is there NONE among you who can do that "manually" ???
So, your whole "team" consists of illiterate morons, eh?

And none of you, apparently, ever considered re-doing grade school before tackling college-level education?

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Resident [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=119792|zIWETHEY pilkunnussija]
New Spell Checker and Grammer Checker
This document past the spell checkers. Form hear too their. Shore don't seam write.
"All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever."
1 Peter 1:24-25
New Even the headline?
This document past the spell checkers.
What, even the word -- that is, the "word" -- "grammer"?

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Resident [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=119792|zIWETHEY pilkunnussija]
New undoubtedly he was referring
to Ashton's appalling forebear, she of the unenlightened social stances.

cordially,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New Eeuww.. a reentrant pun within excoriations of Cuthlessness?
Why that's.. that's almost
Kelsian.

I'd sure never do anythin like thet.

Cyclops sez -
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed had best procure bulletproof goggles (goggle?)
New "Any more than we can resent a dog licking its own testicles
"
SLuRPD transcends dental medication, again.
New To a certain degree
I myself have major problems with Grammar, I have to take a workshop in it soon. Been over 13 years since I last went to college and seriously looked at Grammar errors. Many other students are just returning to college and also have Grammar issues. The UOP is mostly for returning students who are holding a job. Two of our team members don't have the time to work on the team paper, so the other two of us (the ones who have bad Grammar) have to work on the team paper.

I cranked up Word 2000's Grammar check to stricter levels, and it still cannot find everything.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Re: To a certain degree
I myself have major problems with Grammar, I have to take a workshop in it soon. Been over 13 years since I last went to college and seriously looked at Grammar errors. Many other students are just returning to college and also have Grammar issues. The UOP is mostly for returning students who are holding a job. Two of our team members don't have the time to work on the team paper, so the other two of us (the ones who have bad Grammar) have to work on the team paper.

Grammar was also one of my toughest classes to get. And I wanted to be a writer, so I basically had to take it again in college to learn it. I'm a fairly good speller, but I do make the occasional mistake, and I check things myself as a rule, I don't use spell check.

I've seen those who can barely spell, and those who spell words I can barely pronounce. ;)

I still fail a lot in the area of tenses, but for the most part, I've improved my grammar skills dramatically.

Nightowl >8#
"The difference between being immature and child-like is that one is what you are, and one is what you choose to be."

Comment by Nightowl {O,O}
Expand Edited by Nightowl Nov. 19, 2003, 04:41:18 PM EST
     Is there NONE among you who can do that "manually" ??? - (CRConrad) - (7)
         Spell Checker and Grammer Checker - (jbrabeck) - (4)
             Even the headline? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 undoubtedly he was referring - (rcareaga) - (2)
                     Eeuww.. a reentrant pun within excoriations of Cuthlessness? - (Ashton) - (1)
                         "Any more than we can resent a dog licking its own testicles - (Ashton)
         To a certain degree - (orion) - (1)
             Re: To a certain degree - (Nightowl)

But Einstein ain't so cheap to buy off...
114 ms