IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Any San Fran IWETHEYers?
With the new job, I'm supposed to be in the "financial" district.
I'll be there the week of Dec. 8 - Dec. 13.

Where is One Post Street, San Francisco?
I'll be somewhere close to that.

No car, I'm supposed to shuttle to the hotel, then either walk or BART it.

I'll have to see what the schedule looks like after Dec. 1st., then I'll post again for availability.

gdaustinwork at yahoo dot com

Glen Austin

New Karsten lives in San Fran, IIRC
You might try hooking up with him.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Karsten lives in Napa
Which is not terribly close.

rcareaga works a short walk from your hotel.

"I believe that many of the systems we build today in Java would be better built in Smalltalk and Gemstone."

-- Martin Fowler, JAOO 2003
New Funny, Yahoo Maps doesn't know Post St.
But [link|http://www.sanfranciscoonline.com/images/maps_pdf/ggpark_union_square.pdf|here] is a local (PDF) map. Post Street is on the North side of Union Square. My guess is that One Post Street is at the intersection with Market Street on the right side of the map.

But, what do I know? I'm in Charlotte, NC and haven't been to SF in many a year.
Alex

"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." - Henry Kissinger
New Re: Funny, Yahoo Maps doesn't know Post St.
Yahoo maps doesn't know MANY places...

We were looking up a small town in Illinois, and it was nowhere in sight on the map.... but trust me, it exists!

Nightowl >8#
"The difference between being immature and child-like is that one is what you are, and one is what you choose to be."

Comment by Nightowl {O,O}
New Yup: plenty o' food all over, too.
California - top of the hill, Mark Hopkins hotel and such; Cable cars --> Market
Pine
Sutter

Post [Union Square at Powell (Cable cars there too) --> Stockton]
Geary
O'Farrell
Ellis
Turk
Golden Gate . . .

all running obliquely, --/ eventually ending at Market St., the main drag between the Ferry Bldg. and the Twin Peaks tunnel, which is -
right at Castro St.
(famous for inducing visceral indignations-from-Afar; still there despite thousands of nightly prayers that it be struck by Awfulness-but-with prescribed Love-for-the Sinners. Etc.)

#1 Post should be at Post / Market. near Ferry Bldg. thus not far from [Some Corp-name] Park where they play games with balls and things.

Bon appetit.
     Any San Fran IWETHEYers? - (gdaustin) - (5)
         Karsten lives in San Fran, IIRC - (jake123) - (1)
             Karsten lives in Napa - (tuberculosis)
         Funny, Yahoo Maps doesn't know Post St. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Re: Funny, Yahoo Maps doesn't know Post St. - (Nightowl)
             Yup: plenty o' food all over, too. - (Ashton)

OK, this is why evolution is bunk. You're not smart enough to have evolved from anything.
66 ms