IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New C'mon Ross.
I looked at those photos. There is no way anyone can conclude anything other than 'interesting lighting'. It's understandable that the conspiracy lives on - given what America lost, even at this late date, but - and forgive my gruffness - even a blind hog finds the acorn once in a while. And that is what Lee Harvey did. He got lucky. A one in a million chance does happen that once, doesn't it?
bcnu,
Mikem

Java, Junk. Both start with a "J", both have four letters. Coincidence? I think not.
New Re: C'mon Ross.
I have no doubt that Oswald fired and struck Gov. Connoly, but that he did not kill the President. There are three things that leave no doubt that the fatal shot came from the knoll:

1) The Polaroid was taken at the *exact* moment the bullet struck the President's head. The spray is just leaving the head. Given the shutter speed of a typical cheap Polaroid camera of that day - 1/60th a second (and we know the shutter speed was low because of the blurring of the motorcycle) - a bullet with a typical muzzle velocity of say 2200ft/sec (that of a Mannlicher-Carcano e.g.) would travel about 40 feet, not enough to cover the distance from the fence to the limousine. But Remington .222 shell casings were found behind the fence - this round has an MV of more than 3000ft/sec - enough to cover 55 feet in 1/60th second and exactly the right distance so that a photo taken at exactly the right moment would capture both the muzzle flash and the impact. The enormous damage done to the President's head also indicates a round of very high MV. Also the conservation of momentum - the ejecta and the motion of the head have to obey Newton's laws. The fatal shot came from the plaza area.

2) Anti-aliasing of fonts depends on a poorly understood capacity of the visual system to interpolate indistinct outlines and compare them with the known appearence of an object. If you look at the "Badge Man" blow-up with your eyes squinted almost shut and in low light, so that *everything* in your visual field is fuzzed - the image of the man will literally jump out at you. This cannot be an accident. This is not a pony in a passing cloud - there is no doubt at all that it is the image of a man. Geometric analysis of the implied shadow patterns match the conditions of the day and time and position of the Sun *exactly*. This is one input to the visual system, which instinctively knows when a shadow pattern is wrong. Therefore the fuzziness of the picture is not important. Astronomers mapped the surface of Mars in great detail long before spacecraft visited it - this depended on one and only one thing - the ability of the visual system to interpolate indistinct details.

3) Marksmen are extremely proud and jealous of their skills - just ask one. An extremely skilled marksmen attempted to get off 3 shots in 6 second from the book building at a moving target the size of a head. He declared it was impossible to do. The very best marksmen say this it is not possible to fire 3 shots with 2 hits in 51/2 seconds with the clumsy, poorly sighted Mannlicher-Carcano rifle.

I am no conspiracy theorist - but I trust my judgment.
-drl
Expand Edited by deSitter Nov. 18, 2003, 08:17:00 PM EST
New Got a friend recording the 3 hrs = topic tonight (West)
I always presumed that the prof. muddling was such that, never would the details emerge.. esp. given the very many 'coincidental' deaths of various and sundry, since.

Your \ufffd on the Polaroid shot is the most concise one I've read (without significant omission) - but it's been years since I paid any attention to it all. I read "Six Seconds in Dallas" long ago.. and it set out quite a bit, with the limitations of information du jour. The Magic 5.5 second 3-shots from that surplus POS Fiat-Topolino-grade Carcano - is of course, a major aspect of the Warren exercise in dismissal via info overload; inundation with selected nits.

The trajectory of K's head *alone* was inconsistent with a rear-shot; I recall the bafflegab employed to 'explain' that away. Then I dropped an apple.
Nope, momentum was still following rules. I also recall a "he-said" report of a clear, huge? 'splayed-out' exit wound at rear, being faked-back ~~> that published 'neat' "entry-wound", with the hair neatly positioned all around.
(One need only recall Mr. Joyboy from The Loved One.. for info on the Neatness of Corpses realizable by the necro-Artiste)

According to friend's report of an earlier part of this H-channel series: the material sealed for 50 years from Jacquie's death, per a question directed to Caroline (who presumably read it and certainly talked with her mother Lots) -

Questioner (of Caroline):
~~"Can you at least give an impression if some of this material has significant information [presumably re assassination]?"

Caroline:
"Oh --drawn-out-- Yes!"

Pshaw. I be daid then. Oh well . . .
(As an adjunct of The Absolute then, and free of space-time illusion; I shall likely find the entire affair to have been -- typical homo-sap ego-shit, like Emperors n'stuff.. and go back to my cornet practice with JB Arban as tutor. ;-)
New Shot pattern
3) Marksmen are extremely proud and jealous of their skills - just ask one. An extremely skilled marksmen attempted to get off 3 shots in 6 second from the book building at a moving target the size of a head. He declared it was impossible to do. The very best marksmen say this it is not possible to fire 3 shots with 2 hits in 51/2 seconds with the clumsy, poorly sighted Mannlicher-Carcano rifle.

There was a book a bit back called [link|http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0385474466/002-2557173-5934433?v=glance|"Case Closed"] which discussed this very item - the author analyzed the Zapruder film, and concluded that from the miniscule vibrations caused by the supersonic shockwave of the bullets (which was detected using computer imaging technology not available before) that Oswald had begun shooting something like 3-4 seconds BEFORE most people believe the shooting started, giving Oswald plenty of time to recock and fire again.

I won't comment on this one way or the other - I'm not familiar enough with the Kennedy assassination to make an informed judgement on whether or not this information is factual.
The universe makes no sense until you accept that God uses base 13.

Even then, it's still pretty dodgy.
New ATTN Moffit!
The original Turner show is on H tonight - tune in.
-drl
New Damn.
I've been too busy to watch any tv (or even revisit here) until today. That's me, a week late and $500 short. <sigh>

I did recently read something interesting, though. Clinton reportedly asked his Chief of Staff right after the inaugural to find the answers to two questions:

1) Are UFO's real?
2) Who killed JFK?

He, apparently, never got answers to those questions.
bcnu,
Mikem

Java, Junk. Both start with a "J", both have four letters. Coincidence? I think not.
New Re: Damn.
3) Whow's that hot babe in the black beret? She's got that white-trash Rhodes-scholar inhaling look...
-drl
New *Snort*
Do think it was bad taste or just an indiscriminate appetite? Monica, I mean.
-----------------------------------------
It is much harder to be a liberal than a conservative. Why?
Because it is easier to give someone the finger than it is to give them a helping hand.
Mike Royko
New As some one approaching 50, I bet I can guess.
At my advanced age, I can imagine anything vertical looking good ;-)
bcnu,
Mikem

Tonight on H - (deSitter) - (13)
         New information - (deSitter)
         More information 2 - (deSitter)
         Second hour - (deSitter)
         3rd Hour - (deSitter)
         C'mon Ross. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
             Re: C'mon Ross. - (deSitter) - (2)
                 Got a friend recording the 3 hrs = topic tonight (West) - (Ashton)
                 Shot pattern - (inthane-chan)
             ATTN Moffit! - (deSitter) - (4)
                 Damn. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                     Re: Damn. - (deSitter) - (2)
                         *Snort* - (Silverlock) - (1)
                             As some one approaching 50, I bet I can guess. - (mmoffitt)