IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You gotta admire their fighting spirit
[link|http://foxnews.com/story/0,2933,36150,00.html|They'd rather kill, and even die, than admit they're wrong]

Excerpt:

As the U.S. continued to rain down bombs on the militia's home base at Kandahar, the Taliban, who had claimed to be restricting bin Laden's communications ability, told the British Broadcasting Corp. there were now "no restrictions" on him...

"The Americans must know that the storm of airplanes will not stop, God willing, and there are thousands of young people who are as keen about death as Americans are about life," Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, a spokesman for Al Qaeda, said in a statement broadcast on Qatar's Al-Jazeera television.

I say:

Way to go. There are people in the western world who are just looking for an unassailable excuse to systematically exterminate every last one of you, and now you've handed it to us with a bow on.

By the way, I notice that the anti-American screeching on Kuro5hin has died down to a background noise of a few blatantly f****d up cranks. And the formerly center-left mag New Republic is sounding awfully hawkish these days. And I haven't read much in the way of objections from our own Ben Tilly or Inthane in the past couple of days. The squishy left is evaporating, and the hard core is becoming irrelevant to such debate as still exists. The center is being redefined rightward.

Now if these people really do have God on their side, then they can afford to alienate all the mortals there are. (I for one have not hesitated to piss off folks that I deemed not worth the aggravation of trying to keep on my side anyway. I've never used lethal force, though.) But they'd better be damn sure. Don't burn a bridge until you're positive you won't be wanting it any more.

An uncompromising stance is either very good or very bad, depending on whether it happens to be factually correct. There is no in-between. Churchill and Hitler were both uncompromising and intolerant of contradictory opinions. But one of them happened to be right, and one of them ended up blowing his brains out in an underground bunker. Not all Kampfs are created equal.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Sometimes "tolerance" is just a word for not dealing with things.
New Excuse me?
The only reason I haven't been firing so much is that I'm back in school again, thankyewverymuch.

And you have in the past misinterpreted, and continue to misinterpret what I have been saying. I had no problems with taking on the people behind these attacks from the beginning. Our own crimes are no excuse for theirs - just that while we're cleaning their houses, we'd better clean up our own, otherwise the same shit is going to be happening to us 20 years down the road. Those who ignore history are fated to repeat it.

I made a comment to a coworker the other day - the only reason some other nation hasn't done the same thing to us (for what we have done in the past) that we're doing to the Taliban is that we could actually put a serious hurt on anybody who tried to do that to us.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Spoken in the true Jihad mindset, Mullah___deja vu
Yes.. by all means let's just show these miserable sub-humans* what Murican humanity is really like!

* in WW-II the "buck-toothed Jap" was the propaganda ploy for dehumanizing the enemy into subhuman beast. The caricatures and songs re Germans OTOH (Der F\ufffdehrer's Face - Spike Jones).. were more about ridiculing the jack-booted goose-steppers and Hitler's silly moustache: but the 'Japs' weren't umm nice misguided Aryans: appearance could be made a weapon -- emphasize their race/physiognomy ! (Make *use* of that traditional Murican xenophobia! - hell, it's free..)

As to anti-American screeching and your perceived necessity that we next homogenize all opinion and individual wisdom (or less) into The One True View: aside from the obvious kill-messenger fallacy and all the others to be found at

[link|http://www.infidels.org/news/atheism/logic.html|Primer for Patriot-thugs]

you appear to have forgotten that there might be a difference between Muricans (I hope - still?) and those who train-up babies to wear Semtec belts, before they can even spell child abuse. You would join them for a Glorious Extermination to the last boy. At which point IWeThey become Us.

There is no in-between..

Right, Mr. Hermann Kahn.. let's ramp-up to full fucking Spasm War\ufffd. (We don't know 'zackly Who they are or Where they are or how Many are right *Here* - BUT: We'll show this fucking planet Who's Boss - or burn it all down..)

Shit Marlowe: this is not even the end of Round One, and you're ready to freak, impose martial law and stick in that concentration camp - any voice saying, wait a sec.. I recall that... Best take yer meds and reread some of those history books ya skipped for Bozo's Notes so's to settle for a C- and play in the computer lab.

As Winnie said, in his inimitable way.. after the first Brit 'successes' against the Nazis:

This is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end.. It may perhaps be.. the end of the beginning..

Sheesh,

Ashton
deja vu all over again
New Ah, yes. That's more like it.
A lengthy screed of garbled syntax and equally garbled semantics. Just like the old days. Meaning last week.

Somebody set up Ashton the bomb.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Sometimes "tolerance" is just a word for not dealing with things.
New Re: Ashton - save your breath -

witness the snapping of a mind under constant propaganda barrage syndrome.

Save your breath - anything you try to say will be lost.

D
     Yes, it's their fault, not ours - (marlowe) - (33)
         Aid workers beaten by Taliban followers, U.N. says - (marlowe)
         You gotta admire their fighting spirit - (marlowe) - (4)
             Excuse me? - (inthane-chan)
             Spoken in the true Jihad mindset, Mullah___deja vu - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Ah, yes. That's more like it. - (marlowe)
                 Re: Ashton - save your breath - - (dmarker2)
         Taliban caught lying? - (tablizer)
         Torturing the hoi polloi - (marlowe)
         UN acquiesced to systematic neglect of women - (marlowe) - (1)
             It's spelled, h y p o c r i s y -NT - (Ashton)
         An Arab columnist admits Muslim world's failings. - (marlowe)
         Disagreement over lunch tab led to mass troop defections - (marlowe) - (4)
             Heh.. nice comic relief - (Ashton)
             Refusal to return lawnmower led to mass troop defections. - (marlowe) - (2)
                 Er... - (admin) - (1)
                     Oooh... that be an easy one! - (Ashton)
         Opposition leader on peace mission summarily disposed of - (marlowe)
         Yeah, they really care about proof and justice and all. - (marlowe) - (3)
             look at the bright side, the OJ defense works over there too -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Ugly, Box. OJ was never even 'funny'. Nor this - (Ashton) - (1)
                     missed my point perhaps that the indications of bizness - (boxley)
         Taliban deserter dishes the dirt - (marlowe) - (2)
             Take this 'skill level' with grain of salt? - (Ashton) - (1)
                 actually Israel in 48,73 - (boxley)
         Humanitarian blame shifting: the UN's not buying it - (marlowe)
         Afghan gunmen murdering those who dare to flee - (marlowe)
         No, it's not globalisation's fault. - (marlowe)
         A classic quotation - (marlowe)
         TNR on politics, Afghan style - (marlowe) - (4)
             amoral familism - (mhuber) - (3)
                 Cackle.. Cackle.. urp - (Ashton) - (1)
                     LRPD Knows! 'Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.' -NT - (Ashton)
                 Or, to state it a bit clearer - (Arkadiy)

> We didn't need to have you spouting Yoda quotes to know that you're sad... but thanks for the extra effort...
59 ms