IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I doubt they're worried about Novell.
They beat them every single time, don't they?
bcnu,
Mikem

Java, Junk. Both start with a "J", both have four letters. Coincidence? I think not.
New They should be
If you haven't used KDE3 on SuSE, you don't understand that it is BETTER than Windows in *every way*, including ease of use. It has more bells and whistles, looks better, is more stable, has better connectivity, has no activation, is cheap, comes with office software.

If Novell does it right, they can SERIOUSLY compete with Windows on the desktop.

-drl
New Those are (largely) technical superiority arguments.
And in IT, when does that ever win?
bcnu,
Mikem

Java, Junk. Both start with a "J", both have four letters. Coincidence? I think not.
New Money
It may just happen that someone will say - "hey, instead of being forced to employ Indian slaves, why not reduce my infrastructure costs?"

[theodoric]

And then, perhaps I'll be able to switch the development environment to Smalltalk - and we'll hire the best and brightest to make our systems - we'll employ thousands of our citizens as our products spread far and wide - we'll restore the middle class and the hope that comes when people know that quality wins! With the refurbished tax base, we'll fix up the Middle East AND go to Mars! We'll discover cures for cancer and baldness! Baldness and impotence! Cancerous baldies who are dragging in the dust will have hope! HOPE I say!

Naah.

[/theodoric]
-drl
     "Microsoft Fails To Impress In First Day Of EU Hearings". - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
         Could this be part of the reason why Novell bought SuSE? - (Another Scott) - (4)
             I doubt they're worried about Novell. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 They should be - (deSitter) - (2)
                     Those are (largely) technical superiority arguments. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Money - (deSitter)

Ships were made for sinking, whiskey made for drinking. If we were made of cellophane we'd all get stinking drunk quite faster! Ah, ha, ha!
76 ms