IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No clue, but...
You can define a macro in one document that works on another document. Then the document that you send users can have the macro run, but never had that macro installed so they won't trip the issue.

Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New Re: No clue, but...
Are you sure of that? I would think that any document that tries to do any macro would raise the warning. If what you say is true, then that is the most balled up "feature" I can think of.
-drl
New The goal is only to avoid annoying the users
Annoying yourself is acceptable.

Also I haven't used Windows enough recently to know where the warning is coming from. My guess is that Outlook is doing it as an anti-virus feature. So running the program wouldn't generate a warning. I could trivially be wrong on that. But I would be surprised if the warning was something that you couldn't choose to silence on your machine...

Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
     Programmatically stripping VBA from a document? - (inthane-chan) - (12)
         No clue, but... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
             Re: No clue, but... - (deSitter) - (1)
                 The goal is only to avoid annoying the users - (ben_tilly)
         CodeModule - (altmann)
         Some ways to do it - (orion) - (7)
             And this is why I never filtered you. (new thread) - (inthane-chan)
             RTF Conversion. - (static) - (5)
                 Boy, was *that* not what I expected - (drewk) - (4)
                     You're working too hard. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Nope, thought the same too... -NT - (jbrabeck)
                     I had done a "double take" to get it right. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     LOL. -NT - (static)

TARDIS powered!
75 ms