IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Great Minds
Concur.

Verily I say unto thee -
NEVER! should the hoary zymurgical vellums upon which are 'scribed the very.. precious bodily fluids of Great Hastur . . . be opened for the casual titillation of the List-of-Lists Collector!

..their very Essence is that of the propinquity with which their supra-conducting tachyons breach the near-impenetrable barrier of digi-logic, transcending time and dumbth, like a Possessed Baryon on Mean Reds.

ie. No.

I Who Be

[unctuous flattery]
I know that we can count upon your resolute, indefatiguable native Scot-stubbornness to repel any threats, importunities or offers of Sex with Zeta-Jones. However ... the proffered Head of Bally the Bumptious on a silver platter -- such a temptation would at least garner a certain leniency.. from Higher Forces. If you share.
[/unctuous flattery]
New Well...
I guess I'd have to decide that after hearing from Catherine, wouldn't I...
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     Is there any chance we can get access to the LPRD quotes? - (tjsinclair) - (10)
         Why... sure! - (folkert) - (9)
             ObLRPD: - (admin) - (8)
                 OMFG - obLRPD: - (folkert) - (6)
                     ObLRPD: Beer is better than pain. -NT - (admin) - (5)
                         Leads to: "The professor in a thong"? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                             Falls into: .... (way to big for the title) - (folkert) - (3)
                                 ... - (admin) - (2)
                                     Great Minds - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Well... - (admin)
                 for the pool? -NT - (boxley)

It would be good if people could help with the swift opening of bags that are wiggling and/or noisy.
43 ms