IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New stuff 2nic box on pix
one nic on the 10.0.0.1 net the other on whatever the pix wants, route between the 2 nics.
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New You mean route all traffic through the 2-nic box?
Like this?
\nT1\n  \\\n  Adit 600\n     \\\n     PIX 506\n        |\n       VPN\n        |\n     Switches\n

I don't have a 10.0.0.1 net, so I'm not sure what you're describing. If the above isn't it, can you make a quick diagram? If I didn't make it clear, the Adit has only one Ethernet port. The Pix has only one port on each side. It's the lack of jacks that's killing me, I think. Could I do this:?

\n      __Hub__\nT1     / | \\\n  \\   /  |  \\\n  Adit   |   \\\n        VPN   PIX 506\n         |      |\n         Switches-->LAN\n

I was one of the original authors of VB, and *I* wouldn't use VB for a text
processing program. :-)
Michael Geary, on comp.lang.python
New 10.0.0.1 net is like he 192.168.0.0 net
no problems using or assigning, it is considered an internal address space.
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     I don't get it. Networking, I mean. Box? Anyone? - (FuManChu) - (16)
         stuff 2nic box on pix - (boxley) - (2)
             You mean route all traffic through the 2-nic box? - (FuManChu) - (1)
                 10.0.0.1 net is like he 192.168.0.0 net - (boxley)
         Re: I don't get it. Networking, I mean. Box? Anyone? - (deSitter) - (12)
             It's hard to do when you don't understand. - (FuManChu) - (11)
                 Re: It's hard to do when you don't understand. - (deSitter) - (10)
                     I'm *always* ready to give more info. :) - (FuManChu) - (9)
                         Re: I'm *always* ready to give more info. :) - (deSitter) - (6)
                             Check out my first post in this thread. - (FuManChu) - (5)
                                 Re: Check out my first post in this thread. - (deSitter) - (4)
                                     Ahhh.. here ya go. - (FuManChu) - (3)
                                         What a mess :) - (deSitter) - (2)
                                             Working solution: - (FuManChu) - (1)
                                                 That's better :) - (deSitter)
                         That extra hub sounds like the solution. - (static) - (1)
                             Thanks. I'll try it tonight. -NT - (FuManChu)

Might as well recite a poem in Swahili.
57 ms