IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The company is under new management . .
. . so we'll just have to wait and see.

The old Novell was a typical monopoly company, fat, no ambition, and completely unable to think. Noorda bought them a bunch of pretty good products, and they just sat on their asses and sniffed them until they were only worth a dime on the dollar.

One good thing Frankenberg did was get rid of huge amounts of dead wood, before he was ejected for making too many enemies and for inheriting obsolete products and bad performance.

So long as they leave SuSE in Krautland it'll probably be OK. If they force anyone to move to Provo, write the whole thing off. No reasonable person would tolerate living in that repressive hell hole. It'd be a lot better if they just moved Novell out of Utah entirely - even to the Ukraine if need be.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New But, but, ...
Utah has that wonderful human being and truly fine American, Senator Orrin Hatch. </shudder>
bcnu,
Mikem

Java, Junk. Both start with a "J", both have four letters. Coincidence? I think not.
     Novell buys SuSE GNU/Linux - (kmself) - (10)
         WTF, Karsten? - (Yendor)
         Horrible news on the face of it - (deSitter)
         Just remember what happened to the last Novell-related - (ben_tilly) - (5)
             And before that... - (deSitter) - (4)
                 Interesting. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                     No question - Novell - (deSitter) - (2)
                         The company is under new management . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             But, but, ... - (mmoffitt)
         So, Ximian GNOME or SuSE KDE? - (altmann) - (1)
             Re: So, Ximian GNOME or SuSE KDE? - (deSitter)

I'm the best there is at what I do. But what I do isn't very nice.
34 ms