IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New AARGH! You can't even take a dump without politics!
Guess what numbnuts - if not for humans, that entire place would be grass and scrub brush. There are fires all the time out there - this time they are far worse because of drought. IDIOT! It's a naturally dry climate made moreso by chance. It's POSSIBLE that it IS attributable INDIRECTLY to the certain fact of global warming - DUMBASS - but the direct cause is LACK OF FUCKING WATER YOU MORON.

I know what it is I despise about you and your ilk - you HATE nature even more than you HATE people - that is what makes you all unnatural, living freaks. Because you HATE nature, you can't understand the simplest things about it - everything has to be cast into your own mangled narcissistic form before it registers.

ASSHOLE!
-drl
New Of course! Politics are such pain in the ass!.
--

The rich, as usual, are employing the elected.
-- [link|http://unfit2print.blogspot.com/|http://unfit2print.blogspot.com/]
New fscking rooskies - always with the sarcasm
-drl
New In the words of Henry Brooks Adams:
Politics, as a practice, whatever its professions, has always been the systematic organization of hatreds.
Alex

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something." -- last words of Pancho Villa (1877-1923)
New He has his own personal fears..
When folks this constipated "take a dump" - it is always in abject fear of..
when/where the dump will stop .??. (how much will be er, left?)

(Yes, this is hard to fathom, for normal folks. But it's sheer er
Terror for the afflicted. Which BTW - is also Their Whole Life\ufffd)

HTH
New These fsckers are everywhere
..sporting the same stupid self-satisfied grin, the same smug provinciality, the same pride in ignorance - the same ability to lie, cover up, cheat, rationalize etc.etc. and THESE FUCKERS ARE SUPPOSED TO "BE" AMERICA!

FUCK YOU MARLOWE, you anonymous nothing! And FUCK EVERYONE WHO PARKS NEXT TO YOU! And FUCK YOUR MAILMAN! And FUCK YOUR DOG! WAIT! LEAVE THE DOG ALONE!
-drl
Expand Edited by deSitter Oct. 29, 2003, 06:03:49 PM EST
New May an Oracle Conslutant visit your dormer
with a pictionary,
what do you have against Marlowe's mailman? He might be a Achnod who guesses what Marlowe does for a living and redirects the entire output of the Publishing clearinghouse into his porch.
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New I plan to be an ex- before I get around to that.
New Let it go, Sitter, it's the painkillers talking...
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

But take your time, think a lot,
Why, think of everything you've got.
For you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not.

Y. Islam - Father and Son
New ?
Haven't had any of that for over a month. Nothing but aspirin and ibuprofen.

I don't use the sign, but the above was mostly

[image|/forums/images/warning.png|0|This is sarcasm...]
-drl
New I'm glad to hear of your progress...
truly am glad that your leg is better, I meant to let you know in other fora, just haven't had much time.

However; in the present context... I wasn't referring to your use of painkillers. I was implying that maybe Marlowe, like his hero (?) might be using. Perhaps your pain killers made that point foggy?

Mega dittos to you none the less.

:-)
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

But take your time, think a lot,
Why, think of everything you've got.
For you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not.

Y. Islam - Father and Son
New Heh
I actually still feel guilty about resorting to opiates for pain. See how culture affects us? Rationally I know that is crazy, and I actually suffered for no reason - emotionally I'm a wussie for caving.
-drl
     AARGH! You can't even take a dump without politics! - (deSitter) - (11)
         Of course! Politics are such pain in the ass!. -NT - (Arkadiy) - (1)
             fscking rooskies - always with the sarcasm -NT - (deSitter)
         In the words of Henry Brooks Adams: - (a6l6e6x)
         He has his own personal fears.. - (Ashton) - (7)
             These fsckers are everywhere - (deSitter) - (6)
                 May an Oracle Conslutant visit your dormer - (boxley) - (1)
                     I plan to be an ex- before I get around to that. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Let it go, Sitter, it's the painkillers talking... -NT - (screamer) - (3)
                     ? - (deSitter) - (2)
                         I'm glad to hear of your progress... - (screamer) - (1)
                             Heh - (deSitter)

You can’t fight math. I’ve tried. I lost.
164 ms