IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The motherfucking day from hell!
got in from Atlanta at 7pm sunday, 19yo has to be in airport by 5am to catch flight, get up at 4:30 wake 19yo. Youngest boy wakes up and turns on TV waking pain in the fucking ass middle boy and their fighting over the remote wakes oldest boy. Tell them to quit fight ing leave for airport. Stop so the girl can run inside for a last puke. race to airport, kick her and her shit off. Give her a hundred for "in case" money. Race home to take a shower and find a battle royal. The oldest one had thumped the middle one and he retaliates by busting the remotes against the TV. Try to get that shit sorted out and the door opens, the FUCKWIT 19YO IS STANDING THERE!@!!!!! What the FUCK are you doing here!!
She had theshits and missed checkin so took a THIRTY FUCKING DOLLAR CAB RIDE BACK TO THE HOUSE!!! So I start foaming even harder when I asked what part of getting on the next flight was too fucking hard to understand!! Wife wakes up, middle boy takes a couple of swings at her so I jump in the middle of that, haul dumass back to the airport, oldest boy Falls down the stairs, tripping over a sholace and dislocates his elbow AND IT ISNT EVEN 7 FUCKING AM YET!!!!!!!
fuck me, day is done, one kid grounded, another lame I have a fifth of tequila in the freezer and an evil fucking eye on the kids to where they are walking on eggshells. THERE WILL BE PEACE AND QUIET HERIN THIS EVENING OR EVERYONE IS GROUNDED IN THEIR ROOMS FOR LIFE!!!
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Re: The motherfucking day from hell!
Man! And I thought WE had a bad day!!!!

Hope your evening gets better, Box!

Nightowl >8#
"I learned to be the door, instead of the mat!" "illegitimi nil carborundum"

Comment by Nightowl
New Hows the hangover?
Or rephrased...have you cleared a little room in your freezer? :-)

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New cleared a lot of room in my freezer :-)
no hangover, just sucked down 4 Bvite stress tabs before work.
thanx.
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New You have got to stop visiting Atlanta
tho I'll have to find somebody else to cruise the East Side with then.

Best wishes to surviving however all of this shakes out.

lincoln

"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|http://users3.ev1.net/~bconnors/resume.htm|VB/SQL resume]
[link|http://users3.ev1.net/~bconnors/tandem_resume.htm|Tandem resume]
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
     The motherfucking day from hell! - (boxley) - (4)
         Re: The motherfucking day from hell! - (Nightowl)
         Hows the hangover? - (bepatient) - (1)
             cleared a lot of room in my freezer :-) - (boxley)
         You have got to stop visiting Atlanta - (lincoln)

“How do you tell when you’re out of invisible ink?”

- Steven Wright
255 ms