IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Rumsfeld is a child molester?
You have had harsh words for anybody asking the same questions that were in the leaked confidential memo that Rumsfeld had been handing out copies of to random people on Capitol Hill. So, is that liberal anti-american faggot Don Rumsfeld going to be molesting his children while holed up in San Francisco until one of you Real Americans blows his brains out?
New You weren't asking the questions, save in a rhetorical sense
And you went way, way beyond this. The questions Rumsfeld pose are nothing like the sort of bogus objections you raise. He's moderate. You're over the top. That's one difference. Another difference is he looks at both sides, and you don't. Biggest difference of all: he's interested in constructive answers, and you're not.

Rumsfeld knows the difference between legitimate questioning and rhetorical bullshit. You don't. And you don't care, either.

Nice try, passing yourself off as some sort of objective poser of queries. You're not fit to lick Rumsfeld's shoes.

On, that thing I said about pearls before swine? You're one of the swine. As exemplified by what you're trying to do with the pearls.
----------------------------------------------------------------
DEAL WITH IT.
Compromise is for suckers. Seeking a middle ground is what led to 9/11.
"I do not want to be admired by scumbags and liars and wife beaters. I want to be admired by good and decent, intelligent and just people, and in order to achieve this I need to do things that make me despised by their opposites." - Bill Whittle
Never mind all the mass graves. Where's the nerve gas?
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New Hark and forsooth, he actually said "save"
-drl
New The English Language replies
This level of masturbatory self-delusion quite oercrows my Spirit.

Alas, poor Yokel; I knew him, Horatio! ere my very Gramma found his lap-dog toadying had proved een too much for her own dyspeptic worshipfulness of all those Big Men.

She, Herself poured Hemlock in his ear..

Alas, he thrives on toxic substances!
     Reuters: Rumsfeld stands by his words. - (marlowe) - (4)
         Rumsfeld is a child molester? - (tangaroa) - (3)
             You weren't asking the questions, save in a rhetorical sense - (marlowe) - (2)
                 Hark and forsooth, he actually said "save" -NT - (deSitter)
                 The English Language replies - (Ashton)