IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New IC(e)LRPD
'e' for external, that is. From [link|http://www.appleturns.com/scene/?id=4286|As The Apple Turns]:

We apparently spent our last lives on this planet tying bacon to small children and giggling as we watched them run shrieking from vicious dogs.

My apologies, but I couldn't help but LOLASTC (Laugh Out Loud And Scare The Cow-orkers) when I read that one.
John. Busy lad.
New Shameless
Apple baiting of the unwashed..

Sent on to a G-4 owner - just now contemplating a powerbook
As in [heh]

(and the more I look at *nix config files and then at those snazzy Patients of Job(s) . . .)

Nice approach to digital silliness IMO, as in
DISCLAIMER: AtAT is not a news site any more than "Inside Edition" is a "real" news show. We make "Dawson's Creek" look like "60 Minutes." We engage in rampant guesswork, wild speculation, and pure fabrication for the entertainment of our viewers. Sure, everything here is "inspired by actual events," but so was "Amityville II: The Possession." So lighten up.
(One of the easiest things to despise re Billy and his uglified cohorts is - the utter humourlessness of his deranged pursuit of It All, no matter how uniformly-shitty It-All must become: to BE Billyware.)

I.
     IC(e)LRPD - (Meerkat) - (1)
         Shameless - (Ashton)

All gravitas is local.
28 ms