IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Actually more like, 'I am Catholic - hear me whinge'
Right - it's against their religion! to provide CERTAIN services, but please - send us the Fed $ Now and - BTW please to not call it 'Religious discrimination' but.. our er Belief. It had better be Yours Too\ufffd or: die, sucker..

Let those shameless hussies who actually enjoys sex for other reasons than making 9-babies in a row: go screw themselves (with that dime between knees) - even if our Sisters of Charity Clinic butOnlyif you BelieveOurStuff is the only game in town. For maybe 50? 100 miles?

No cigar, Bill.

Still Revealed Truth:
If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a Sacrament
Remember?

Ashton
equal-opportunity whining
New wrongo if men could become pregnant
we wouldnt complain about roids anymore. :)
thanx,
bill
can I have my ones and zeros back?
Expand Edited by boxley July 9, 2001, 08:02:25 PM EDT
New Chunior?
You mean "Junior" with Anrold and company?

Hemoroids are very bad by themselves, but giving birth? A female friend of mine told me to imagine taking a watermellon and shoving it inside the hole of the male sexual organ tip and leaving it there for a few hours until it can come out. That is how giving birth feels. I'll have to take her word for it.
"I can see if I want anything done right around here, I'll have to do it myself!"Moe Howard
New Birth by C-section o'course - so convenient for the Doctors.
Certainly more profitable.

And there's room in there - it ain't so utterly unthinkable as we are wont to imagine. It also got nuthin whatever to do with the cloaca..

Think of it as - an existing temp-controlled Petri dish whose immune system won't 'reject' that which is made from ~ stuff. Then extrapolate.

Biologic Designs for the Impecunious Ltd.
Division - Rad Stuff for the Induhvidualist
New I like your pre-correction subject better ;)
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
New tthhhbblllrthththth!(rasberry) -m
New Heh heh heh...
Bit by his own screed: "You laid it, you played it."

*cackle*
Regards,

-scott anderson
New Missed that! ___ er Mr. Freud slips-in again :-\ufffd
New musta bin thinking about the conception again :)
New Leave Srta. Concepcion alone, y'hear!
New Re: wrongo if men could become pregnant
we wouldnt complain about roids anymore. :)
Wrongo, we'd bitch and whine about it and then the discussion would suddenly be shafted, I mean shifted, to politics. Or Flames. Or Something.
French Zombies are zapping me with lasers!
New Dime between the knes
Only works for those who lack agility, imagination, or determination.

When you act as a business, you are subject to the kind of rules that businesses have to follow. A very old conflict for my Church, and one that we rather consistantly get wrong.

If it is against the teachings, you don't do it. Sometimes that causes great inconvenience. Sometimes it means that there are good works that you just can't do. Life is like that. Maybe that charity can't employ people on a standard basis and will have to out-source some services (which brings up another moral issue: the out-sourcing will almost certainly end up including money that will be spent on birth control) or rely more on volunteers or pay a high enough wage that the employees can buy their own insurance.

Moral positions limit the ability of a person or organization to act, even in just causes. That's why life is complicated. You make choices. You use the resource, you follow the rules for that resource, whether the resource is the employable population or govornment money.

That's what the hermit movement, which became the monastic movement, was all about. These guys wanted to live their faith without the compromises that society demands. They didn't whine, they moved out. Often with good results, but always at a severe personal cost.
White guys in suits know best
- Pat McCurdy
     I am woman, hear me whine - (boxley) - (12)
         Actually more like, 'I am Catholic - hear me whinge' - (Ashton) - (11)
             wrongo if men could become pregnant - (boxley) - (9)
                 Chunior? - (orion) - (1)
                     Birth by C-section o'course - so convenient for the Doctors. - (Ashton)
                 I like your pre-correction subject better ;) -NT - (drewk) - (5)
                     tthhhbblllrthththth!(rasberry) -m -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Heh heh heh... - (admin)
                     Missed that! ___ er Mr. Freud slips-in again :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                         musta bin thinking about the conception again :) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             Leave Srta. Concepcion alone, y'hear! -NT - (Ashton)
                 Re: wrongo if men could become pregnant - (wharris2)
             Dime between the knes - (mhuber)

Carefully labored prose!
85 ms