IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Well, the Blackbird group claims an A12 also . .
I don't know if I have any data left on the plane I worked on, maybe I can find out. I'll check and see.

Nightowl >8#
"I learned to be the door, instead of the mat!" "illegitimi nil carborundum"

Comment by Nightowl
New FOUND IT!
Okay, the plane made (or actually, not made) by McDonnell Douglas was called the A-12 Attack Jet. It was a carrier based, stealth attack aircraft, suitable for uses in such theaters as the Persian Gulf.

The project was cancelled in 1991 due to a lack of progress and supposedly problems which were attempted to be covered up. I worked on it until it was cancelled.

Hope that helps clear up which plane is which. :)

Nightowl >8#
"I learned to be the door, instead of the mat!" "illegitimi nil carborundum"

Comment by Nightowl
     What's the world's fastest fighter plane? - (deSitter) - (16)
         Fastest fighter plane my ass. - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
             !! never heard of that! - (deSitter) - (5)
                 You didn't hear about it for good reason. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                     A12 - (dlevitt) - (3)
                         Well, the Blackbird group claims an A12 also . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                             Re: Well, the Blackbird group claims an A12 also . . - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                 FOUND IT! - (Nightowl)
             Re: Fastest fighter plane my ass. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 A12 and B12 were other versions of the 'Blackbird' line. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     Re: A12 and B12 were other versions of the 'Blackbird' line. - (Nightowl)
             Re: Fastest fighter plane my ass. - (lincoln) - (5)
                 I doubt any weaponry but missiles . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                     I go with andy on this 1 - even Raptor is out gunned by that - (dmarker) - (2)
                         Guns became problematic quite a while ago . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             "Travelling at the speed of light with the headlights on":-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                 YF12 details - Link - (dlevitt)

Quite another Theatre of operations.
48 ms