IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Martyr-complexes are not reserved for Muslims..
Of course, given the timing of their appearance <9/1 - this is hardly an obvious - but perhaps subliminal? motive to be assigned.

{sigh}
If these folk are of the souciance of the door-bell ringing ones, then perhaps their only crime-against survival shall prove to have been: typical pig-ignorance of the opposition.

(CDs of Christian dogma - would IMhO 'prove' suicidal tendencies, though)

Ashton Torquemada
Ecumenical Judge - on consignment
Your left ear.. buys you a hearing
New Re: Jesuits were slaughtered by the Japs after many warnings

History is full of warnings for such people ...

When the Portugese were in Macau they were initially allowed to take priests to Japan (Jesuits), there they converted a very large number of Japanese to Catholicism (from 16 century on). By the 17th century the Japanese decided they had had enough of them & expelled the Jesuits from the country warning them that if they returned they would be arrested. After a few years the Jesuits went back. The Japanese took some of them and publicly executed them in the presence of the others then allowed the remainder to leave. A few years later they came again. This time they slaughtered the lot plus a sizeable portion of the Catholics in Japan.

After that time it was the Dutch who were allowed into Japan & even they could only come ashore after walking over (tramping on) a picture of Jesus and a crucifix.

The Taliban may actually prove kinder to this bunch of idiots.

Cheers

Doug Marker

The aid workers are being used as political pawns. - (brettj) - (8)
         Re: Yes they are pawns - dumbassed ones - (dmarker2) - (5)
             My intuition tells me otherwise. - (brettj) - (2)
                 Re: Your biased faith tells you otherwise - (dmarker2) - (1)
                     I'm afraid not (see Iron Curtain, God's Smuggler) - (wharris2)
             Martyr-complexes are not reserved for Muslims.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Re: Jesuits were slaughtered by the Japs after many warnings - (dmarker2)
         sorry to disapoint ya laddie, - (boxley) - (1)
             Re: My own daughter would possibly go there - (dmarker2)

My other car isn't worth talking about.
39 ms