IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not according to the author. :-)
He just responded to my email, and apparently everyone is pouncing on that particular point. :-)
Regards,

-scott anderson
New Yeah, well, what else is new?
I fully expected his whole readership to be basically analphabetic and not get that point... The only thing out of the ordinary here seems to be that he apparently didn't even know *himself*, what he wrote!

Pshaw and Faugh and Humbug!
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything, Usually Even Better Than The Folks What Said It First
New Analphabetic innumeracy, yet
Hi CRC, TMWKFE -

Just a little note of cheer cheer.

Though I'd report possession of a companion book to Steve Allen's seminal Dumbth. It's Innumeracy - Mathematical Illiteracy and its Consequences, by John Allen Paulos. Pretty 'old' actually, \ufffd1988. Review by Isaac Asimov:

An intelligent and good-natured analysis of the follies that arise from a lack of understanding (sometimes a willful lack) of science and mathematics. This pleasant book would improve the quality of thinking of anyone.

Anyway, it's a nice tour-de-farce of the many egregious examples to be found daily - in any meeja. (As if we didn't already know; WTF - there's only the Two of Us MWKFE around these days, y'know? And sometimes.. I question the Other One)

Ashton
The Man Who Keeps The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything from, Excessive-Hubris
..especially about all that invisible stuff he can't 'see'
     Real Live Trolling - (admin) - (4)
         Naah, you're misreading him. - (CRConrad) - (3)
             Not according to the author. :-) - (admin) - (2)
                 Yeah, well, what else is new? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Analphabetic innumeracy, yet - (Ashton)

Personally, I use pure auravedic grade ground hing, that way I know exactly what I'm getting.
57 ms