IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Learn Ingrish, ya goddarn stumblebum!
You just *had* to follow the "ox - oxen" link, eh? :-)

Da Ox ruminates:
a frippen is an adjective to describe a fracken(noun)
Nope. If it were an adjective, you wouldn't be able to say "a frippen" -- not if you want to call what you're speaking English, anyway!

Adjectives -- words like "red", "expensive", or "complicated" -- don't come in a's, or even ones or twos. You can't say "a red", "one expensive", or "two complicated"... Well, I guess Bryce could -- but that only goes to prove that English is "two complicated" for him!

BTW, mr Beef-on-the-hoofley habitually chews (t)his cud:
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete

"...like me, Streak."

"...wont happen, Big Mon."

"Clete" (Cletus who???)

Now remember, "Quod licet Jovi, non licet bovi"! :-)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Resident [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=119792|zIWETHEY pilkunnussija]
New Conran the Grammarian lives...
supdikweed? goo2cuback. Lifes ben gut to you? Enuff?

To frig or not to frig, that is the friggen question.

Frick? Frack? Fricken... Gefricken, gefriggen, gefrippen... You probably can't linguate on these forms. Not to worry, Herr Herring, we'll be putting out a "new" dictionary soon. K?

Piece.
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

But take your time, think a lot,
Why, think of everything you've got.
For you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not.

Y. Islam - Father and Son
New dunno about english
a frippen fraken.
frippen describes the "stateclass of fraken" fraken being a noun describing a large fuckup collectively. Iraq was a huge fracken. It cannot be an verb in the same way that motherfucker is a noun in common usage but in the euro manner "folks who actually do fornicate with parents and siblings" it may well be viewd as a verb. A friken fraken roughly means a fucked up fuckup. An adjective adding description to a noun. In euro fashion it may well describe more penis and vagina to the act up having sex standing up but we are talking common US usage here not linoleium glue snorting finglish. OT what is the capital of Saskatchewan and why do women of the same name get offended with rythming with vagina?
ta,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     What the FUCK is "frippen"??? A plural of "fripp"... - (CRConrad) - (10)
         A Fripp... - (pwhysall) - (3)
             "This is your brain on bad interior design. Any questions?" -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Dude... - (screamer)
             A Fripp...Ah yes - (bepatient)
         a frippen is an adjective to describe a fracken(noun) -NT - (boxley) - (3)
             Learn Ingrish, ya goddarn stumblebum! - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 Conran the Grammarian lives... - (screamer)
                 dunno about english - (boxley)
         WAG - YAN euphemism for a euphemism.. - (Ashton)
         Itsa Dolphin cussword -NT - (tablizer)

Their business was zero and it was shrinking.
97 ms